Achievement Trading Thread

AboveHunter

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started playing the game and im looking to get all of the online achievements. I have all the DLC's so far, so if possible I would like to get those also.

Im usually on most nights from 10pm-1am EST.

So if you want to work on these together, send me a Friend Request with a message that its for this game, and hopefully we can knock them out.

Looking for 7 commited boosters to boost are way to level 35, gymkhana we will be doing hopefully averaging about 55k fans per hour. Add me on live if your interested GT = WHiiTLEY.

1)WHiiTLEY

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

SUPERSTAR BOOSTING:

If you are interested in boosting Superstar please sign up for this session on TrueAchievements. If you do not have an account, either make one or contact me on Xbox Live.

The session is for Wednesday, July 06, 2011, from 6:00PM-8:00PM EST, and you can expect about 60,000 fans from the boosting in 2 hours.

LINK:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=100156

SUPERSTAR BOOSTING:

If you are interested in boosting Superstar please sign up for this session on TrueAchievements. If you do not have an account, either make one or contact me on Xbox Live.

The session is for Friday, July 8th, 2011, from 7:00PM-8:00PM EST, and you can expect about 30,000 fans.

LINK:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=101320

*Send an Xbox Live message, and be available. (Sending me a message that your interested, and being offline doesnt help anyone.)

I'm looking for a boosting group... i'm going for pretty much every online achievement. I don't mind helping out with the ones I might already have.

Just send me a friend request and mention Dirt3 in it.

My gamertag is: JAD7