X or RT to run?

nemesiscw

I started off using x but now i find it easier when doing boosted wall jumps to use RT. Some of those jumps are damn tricky when you're trying to use two buttons next to each other.
Same, the only problem is that my finger is killing me now from holding in the RT lol.

i kinda use both, depends on what type of level it is, and if my finger / thumb / whole hand is cramping up

unfortunately i suck no matter what i use :(

i can't do half of rapture (5 - _) so i can't finish the light world :(

shame really, i was doing quite well until the rockets turned up (and ignoring dark world after world 1, christ, like the levels needed to be harder ... great game though, i like being made to feel useless. got bored of breezing through nonsense games these days, apart from 3rd person hack n slash games which i've found i'm also terrible at)

X all the way. Back in my day, controllers didn't have those fancy-pants "shoulder buttons" so we had to do everything with our thumbs. :p

I tried using RT when my thumb started getting tired, and it started to hurt after about a minute. Unfortunately, I think my X button is starting to wear out from this game...every so often Meat Boy will just drop into a walk for a second.