No pain, No gain achievement? Please Help

Many people, including myself, have met the criteria for popping this cheevo but have not gotten it yet. (Mine says: Done...Unlocking)

I have completed both The Maw from Halo CE on LASO and The Great Journey from Halo2 on LASO. But like many people, I completed those before the TU2 released. It is possible that a future patch from 343 will make this cheevo pop but in the meantime if you want it to pop now, go and complete a different mission on LASO. (One that you have not previously completed on LASO, doing the Maw or Great Journey again will not work)

Many people, including myself, have met the criteria for popping this cheevo but have not gotten it yet. (Mine says: Done...Unlocking)

I have completed both The Maw from Halo CE on LASO and The Great Journey from Halo2 on LASO. But like many people, I completed those before the TU2 released. It is possible that a future patch from 343 will make this cheevo pop but in the meantime if you want it to pop now, go and complete a different mission on LASO. (One that you have not previously completed on LASO, doing the Maw or Great Journey again will not work)

I had the same issue. Popped as soon as I did another level.

I recommend AotCR if you can pull off the bridge jump.

I had the same issue. Popped as soon as I did another level.

I recommend AotCR if you can pull off the bridge jump.

Thank You

;)

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Edited to remove the flaming.