complete edition

Page1992

• 2 weeks later...
My question is for someone who owns the complete edition, Does it include the gray wolf DLC? Box makes no mention of it but does talk about the 3 Churchill dlc.

I would also love this info. Plus, does anyone know how you get the DLC with the complete edition? Is it disc based or is it code based? I have the base game but thought it would be great to be able to simply rent the game, play the dlc, and return it if it is disc based.

It seems a lot of websites are saying the the Grey Wolf is NOT included. Weird. :/

According to an Amazon review, all of the included DLC (NOT the Grey Wolf) is on one single disc, which is pretty nice. That SHOULD mean I could rent the game for a few bucks to complete the DLC. I like the sound of that. Some confirmation here would be nice though.

Edited by dragonpwnr99

I would also love this info. Plus, does anyone know how you get the DLC with the complete edition? Is it disc based or is it code based? I have the base game but thought it would be great to be able to simply rent the game, play the dlc, and return it if it is disc based.

It seems a lot of websites are saying the the Grey Wolf is NOT included. Weird. :/

According to an Amazon review, all of the included DLC (NOT the Grey Wolf) is on one single disc, which is pretty nice. That SHOULD mean I could rent the game for a few bucks to complete the DLC. I like the sound of that. Some confirmation here would be nice though.

They had an open disk at Gamestop. Opened the case, no code sheet, just and insert. I looked at the insert, no code either. My guess is that all of the DLC is on the disk. Like I said above, no mention of the Gray Wolf DLC. I have the digital version of the game. Really want the retail Ultimate version to have ALL the DLC.

Edited by Chuppernicus

They had an open disk at Gamestop. Opened the case, no code sheet, just and insert. I looked at the insert, no code either. My guess is that all of the DLC is on the disk. Like I said above, no mention of the Gray Wolf DLC. I have the digital version of the game. Really want the retail Ultimate version to have ALL the DLC.

Hmm it really is too bad that they seem to have not included Grey Wolf. Seems like an odd decision to leave it out. Oh well. Thanks for the info from Gamestop!

All DLC is on the disc.

Despite earlier reports and images showing that Grey Wolf is included, it was stated by Rebellion that it is NOT included.

Also, only 6 of the 8 weapons packs are included (there's no U.S. Camo or Int'l Camo) and the Allied Reinforcements Outfit pack is also NOT included.

Hardly an Ultimate Edition. At least the Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition contained everything for that game, even though there weren't any additional achievements.

• 1 year later...