• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will have to keep that in mind when I make my character.

I don't plan on using Dogmeat any more than the game forces me to, but I do like the idea of those other two points.

I don't want to be super-OP-rich-as-fuck like I was in New Vegas, but some extra caps from shops wouldn't hurt.

Suppose I could plan my initial SPECIAL today, even tho I kinda wanted to just go by the seat of my pants when I loaded it up.

I'm an anti-min/maxer lol. If I see a way to even everything out and squeeze just a bit more out of my experience, i'll purposely avoid it and go the other way haha.

Do you have a link to that character build tool browser site you posted in the RTotD thread?

Will have to keep that in mind when I make my character.

I don't plan on using Dogmeat any more than the game forces me to, but I do like the idea of those other two points.

I don't want to be super-OP-rich-as-fuck like I was in New Vegas, but some extra caps from shops wouldn't hurt.

Suppose I could plan my initial SPECIAL today, even tho I kinda wanted to just go by the seat of my pants when I loaded it up.

I'm an anti-min/maxer lol. If I see a way to even everything out and squeeze just a bit more out of my experience, i'll purposely avoid it and go the other way haha.

Do you have a link to that character build tool browser site you posted in the RTotD thread?

http://www.rpg-gaming.com/fo4.html

;)

Woo, thanks.

Good thing I looked at this. Was thinking "I don't really want to put too much into luck but Better Criticals needs 6 :/" and then I realized that what used to be a "sneak attack critical" is now just a "sneak attack" with the addition of that recharging critical attack thing.

I think this is what i'll go with:

http://puu.sh/lcWbm/433e4b9331.png

Obviously there are a few perks i'd like to get that I need higher SPECIAL for, but this adequately covers most of the ones i'll want to take in the early-game, plus a leftover point put into Endurance just in case stealth doesn't work.

Charisma, perfect, my favorite kind of perks/stats in an RPG :) Love solving situations through non-combat or misc. means. That was a good read.

From what I've read, charisma is a really useful stat in this game. I'll be investing some decent points into it early for sure.

Now, if Tuesday could just hurry up a bit please.

If you're planning on having Codsworth around as a companion and want a good name for your PC, check out this thread.

My name's Erik, so will it still recognize my name as that if I type it in that way?

I'm surprisingly in the minority, but I'm gonna spend an hour or two trying to get my characters face just right to look exactly like me before I start actually playing.

Tuesday can't come any slower!!!!!

My name's Erik, so will it still recognize my name as that if I type it in that way?

I'm surprisingly in the minority, but I'm gonna spend an hour or two trying to get my characters face just right to look exactly like me before I start actually playing.

Tuesday can't come any slower!!!!!

Not sure. It probably wouldn't recognize it because it works for Jacob but not Jakob, from what I read.

I'll probably spend a good hour on my character's face as well.

Tbh, unless you actually use Codsworth as a companion, how often are you going to hear him say your name anyway?

If he's just going to end up being the Mr Handy that floats around the inside of your safehouse saying things like "Welcome back, *name*!" like in 3/NV, bah.

The past two days or so I haven't been able to browse the Fallout 4 Steam forum to have fun with my hype, because a lot of people have been getting the game early and spoiling it :(

Edited by institutions

Achievement art looks fun and cute ;)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Some of them look so good. I want to use the one for deciding the fate of the Commonwealth as my dashboard background. That will probably be my permanent background (until GTA V as the one tile depcting a drive by in green rags is so nostalgic of San Andreas and looks awesome to boot).