Look Here Before Posting about Pitt

TroubledReaper

"We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly."

Found this on the Fallout 3 website and wanted to let everyone know why it dosen't appear for download...I woke up early this morning and downloaded it...and can tell you it freezes everytime at the same point...so I am uber dissapointed and dying for the update...in the meantime pop in some Gears of War 2 :~)

Update: Our team is doing some final checks late tonight and if everything looks okay, we are hopeful it will be back up and available tomorrow.

Edited by TroubledReaper
UPDATE

well they reached in to their pockets for GTA IV a while ago and gave back so who knows...they might refund....but i seriously doubt it...

ahh well...as long as we're all playing it soon and chainsawing bitches up who cares?

fun times are coming peeps =D just wait a little longer!