Official x360a Fantasy Basketball League

Krazie

Alright guys, sorry for the delay. Post here if you want in on this year's x360a Fantasy Basketball league. I'm looking for a minimum of 10 teams, a maximum of 14. Even if you've already told me you want in, post here anyway, because I can't remember everybody. Quality participants in this league's football league reserve spots if they want in, others will be allowed in under my discretion. I'll choose the people that I feel will be the most active, as Fantasy Basketball is, IMO, the sport that shows who is the best Fantasy player. WAY more strategic than Football is, that's for sure.

Some rules and guidelines:

There are a maximum of 40 moves during the season, this means you can only pick up 40 people off of free agents. This may seem like a lot, but in Basketball, you can burn through those quick. The reason for this cap is because certain people will hold spots on their roster to pick up/drop people in order to fill in open spots on certain days.

Games are played EVERY DAY, and you have one opponent each week. Your stats are tallied from Monday til Sunday and you win whatever categories you're ahead in after the week is over.

Your starting roster everyday consists of the following: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, Util (one player from any position). Of course, your roster wont be full everyday, certain days you may only have one person playing, it depends on the players you have. You MUST set your lineups for every day. You can, of course, do this ahead of time (set all your lineups at the beginning of the week), but the good GM will keep an eye on it and check often.

The stats that are tallied are: FG%, FT%, 3 Pointers Made, Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, and Turnovers. That's 9 categories every week, so therefore, say you're playing against someone at at the end of the week you're ahead in 6 categories, for that week you will receive a record of 6 wins and 3 losses, instead of in football, where everything is scored cumulative. This is where the strategy comes in..

Interested? Drop your name below, and we'll get all the teams together. The draft is set for Sunday, October 28th and 4:30 PM EST. Let's get it goin!

You know I'm down Krazie, and hopefully we can get a draft at least a few days before the league starts so we don't have a repeat of Yahoo's shitty servers losing our draft results.

I set it up on the 28th, I can move it back a bit in case I suppose. That's the first time I've ever seen or heard of that happening, its a shame it happened to us, though..

And Yahoo is 10 times better than ESPN from my experiences..

I have emails for Krueger, Cyrex, Puck, and Blind Rage..

Death Elf, Shady, Veritas, and Rusty I need email addresses for you guys

And just know I take fantasy basketball SERIOUSLY, and if you dont plan setting lineups everyday (feel free to set them by the week, but make sure to set them EVERYDAY), please dont sign up, it'll ruin the league for everyone else. But I still need atleast 3 more people, and up to 5 more..

Invites have been sent to:

Death Elf

Gatorbait

Puck

Cyrex

Blind Rage

Krueger

Need email addresses from Rusty, Shady, and Veritas.

We need at least 5 more people other than the people who already have invites, 3 with Rusty and Shady, which I know are in. So I need some extras, so sign up now. If any of you guys know someone from the site that wants in, let them know to get in touch with me!

3 people i sent the email to didnt sign up, I also got 3 friends of mine to join up to fill some gaps, so with those 6 included we have 12, as long as everyone accepts invites, but even with them we have room for 2 more, so ANYONE that wants to take place, lemme know, and I'll get you in..

I'm interested, do you guys do head to head or rotisserie leagues? I just signed up for the forum today, but I am a huge basketball fan. Let me know if you have more slots to fill. Thanks.

It's head-to-head.. I can send you an invite as long as you will participate all year. Just post an email address for me to send an invite.

ALSO EVERYONE.. DON'T FORGET THAT THE DRAFT IS THIS SUNDAY AT 4:30 PM EST!! THE SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK!!