Hi

CrazyFaucker

Hey everyone, finally posting an introduction message on here. I’ve been a long time reader of the site and got around to joining awhile back. Found the site by accident when looking for help on Guitar Hero II (Hanger 18 - expert still kicks my ass to this day) and have been in love with this place ever since. Community is full of friendly helpful folks.

I’m currently back over in Iraq, but I’m Air Force so it’s kinda like a real shitty vacation. I’m an achievement whore and I’ve been over here a month so I’m really starting to miss grinding some points out. The NOSC blocked the main x360a.org site from us but luckily they missed out and left the forums open. At least I have that to keep me going. Hopefully it stays this way. I’ve never been a real active forum member of any site so it’s going to take me awhile to get my post count up to start participating in some of the more fun events/leaderboards you have….my plan is to just say hi to all the new members that post, I’ll get there eventually. Am I allowed to welcome people that joined before me? Haha.

Anyways, I’m working nights out here bored out of my mind. There is a PS2 with Guitar Hero I & II in our rec room but it’s all so dusty and scratched it freezes or won’t bother loading songs half the time. Anyways, when I get back and active on the 360 again I’m always willing to help out with achievements. Even if I don’t have the game on my list, let me know a little ahead of time and I’ll make sure I get it to help grind it out with you...I'm going to want the points eventually anyways. My gamertag is CrazyFaucker.

Very nice introduction! Welcome to the site! As you've stated, there are a lot of friendly people here who are always looking to trade Achievements. This site will keep you very busy on your time out of the country. ;) What other games do you like to play other than Guitar Hero 2?

Thanks for the welcome. I like just about every genre of game I think. Some (FPS, RPG, and RTS) I find myself playing more then others, but I can pretty much find something to enjoy in just about every game. Couldn't put Bioshock down right before we deployed, and I wanted to knock out the last achievements in COD2 and DiRT. I don't know if it's some kind of medical condition or what, but I have this nasty habit of quitting a game before I beat it. Then when I find time to go back to it, I just have to start over from the beginning. Delete all my old saves/characters and start from scratch. "To get the full experience of the game" is the excuse I think I use most often. I can finally thank Microsoft for curing me of that with the whole Gamerscore thing.

Thanks for the welcome. I like just about every genre of game I think. Some (FPS, RPG, and RTS) I find myself playing more then others, but I can pretty much find something to enjoy in just about every game. Couldn't put Bioshock down right before we deployed, and I wanted to knock out the last achievements in COD2 and DiRT. I don't know if it's some kind of medical condition or what, but I have this nasty habit of quitting a game before I beat it. Then when I find time to go back to it, I just have to start over from the beginning. Delete all my old saves/characters and start from scratch. "To get the full experience of the game" is the excuse I think I use most often. I can finally thank Microsoft for curing me of that with the whole Gamerscore thing.

Welcome to x360a, Mr. Faucker!:p

1. Always finish your games.

2. Do NOT delete saved game files, especially when you are almost done.;)

Well hey, I hope you plan to stick around for awhile. Finding this site wasn't an accident...it was faith.;) Enjoy what the site has to offer and I'll be seeing you around!