Hardest Mission on Legendary?

aswipe21

What was the hardest mission on Legendary?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What was the hardest mission on Legendary?

• Sierra 117
    • Crow's Nest
    • Tsavo Highway
    • The Storm
    • Floodgate
    • The Ark
    • The Covenant
    • Cortana
    • Halo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat Cortana alone and though it was frustrating it took patience and strategy to beat it. The Covenant was the hardest at the point where there are four ghosts, two turret emplacements, a wraith, and two sleds (whatever they are called) if you get close to the wraith. That does include the massive amount of grunts and brutes at the entrance of the tower with another turret emplacement. I couldn't do that portion alone unless I took and hour individually killing each enemy one at a time from a distance...and I didn't feel like doing that. So me and my roomate co-oped through it. As for saying Legendary was easy is a little arrogant. Sure it was easy if you went in with 2-4 people but doing it alone is a little rough even for skilled players unless you did it like I said and took your time baby crawling through each level. Takes the entertainment values out of the battles if you ask me.

If you're playing alone then Cortana is without a doubt the biggest pain in the ass of any level I have ever encountered.

It's too bad that they made the respawning so easy on co-op. They should have made it so the remaining people had to clear out a certain amount of enemies before the dead could come back. Since co-op essentially makes Legendary bragging rights non-existent.