Is 1 point worth it?

xsk8kydx

Is HELL mode really worth beating for that 1 point?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Is HELL mode really worth beating for that 1 point?

• Yes, I like the 1000/1000
    • Nope, 999/1000 is fine with me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes to show that you want that extra point no matter how tough it is, it also defies the logic that harder achievements get more points. But I still think it is worth getting that solitary point just for the 1000.

I don't know if I will go for it soon, I still need to do all of the other difficulties first. Wreckon Dracgon's guide should help anyone out with it though.

One of the things I've always prided myself on is my ability to beat a game on the hardest difficulty. Whether it be Halo on Legendary, Gears on Insane, and heaven forbid, Call of Duty on Veteran (man that was a bitch) i always try to go for it, even if it isn't worth achievement points (if the games actually good). I'm playing through this game on hard on the last level right now, but i plan to push through hell mode when i get there. I love a good challenge! :p

Well look at it this way Having 1000/1000 shows something .. and gives you bragging rights that you trolled through the most painfully toughest difficulty for 1 point .. its a pure bragging achievement .. i have it so NA NA NA NA NA :) and i was the very first person on the sites leaderbords with the full 1000 and Number 1 in Canada (don't bother looking on the learderboards on mygamercard cause i changed my tag).. but playing Bulletwitch on hell mode was driving me insane its was so friggin hard .. you died almost instantly , but once i finished it and seen that ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED pop-up i was very very pleased with myself. so i say do it it you want some self-satisfaction !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't played the game but when I do I definitely will go for the last 1 point achievement. Even though my completion percentage sucks, I just really got into achievements not that long ago so it's not bad for that reason and now I am a completionist...the number of 1000's I have is more important to me than my total gamerscore.

I thought it was worth it, then again I really enjoyed Bullet Witch so much I've beaten it like 6 times under a week of owning it XD

Although at same time, I was trying to get 15 hour achievement, although even after I've beaten Hell Mode (Level 3/4 is quite bitch on that mode, thankfully Level 5 is still easy) I don't get it, so I had to play it again (on lower difficulty, ofc - Hard Mode anyway.) and unlocked it after :p

Now I'm done with Bullet Witch, I think I'll just trade it back for something else...^^;;; I've played it 6 times so much I'd be able to remember EVERYTHING in it...*adds it to my 100% completion list*