Top 5 cheesy things to do in games

pinkpanfa

We've all seen them. Name yours

1. Street Fighter - sweeping someone right as they get up.

2. Street Fighter (again) - using M. Bison and just flying back and forth on the screen

3. Madden (any year) - Using Michael Vick to run and not Pass

4. Rainbow - the infamous Spawn Camper that kills you the Minite you appear on screen

5. Using a Turbo controller for any game where you must button Mash (Track & field, Etc)

Calling the losers of a match n00bs, just because you won, especially if you use less than sportsmanlike strategies (camping, mostly explosives kills).

Singing over the radio/microphone.

Teabagging for sure.

Using cheat codes.

Male gamers playing female characters when there is no in game difference other than appearance. Games like DoA4 where moves are different and Diablo where sex was fixed for classes would be excluded. Lame in Rainbow 6 and Halo 3.

Calling the losers of a match n00bs, just because you won, especially if you use less than sportsmanlike strategies (camping, mostly explosives kills).

Singing over the radio/microphone.

Teabagging for sure.

Using cheat codes.

Male gamers playing female characters when there is no in game difference other than appearance.

it's supposed to be the "chessyest things in games" I think he means certain games. though I think teabagging is the only one that fits

how is using cheat codes cheesy? I mean most people use codes for fun (super fast, godmode etc.) and I don't think you can use codes in online play... :confused:

If that was the only item in the list, I thought using cheat codes was pretty lame but if it must be replaced... little kids cussing everyone out because they think thier team sucks or they just get hands down beat.

We've all seen them. Name yours

1. Street Fighter - sweeping someone right as they get up.

2. Street Fighter (again) - using M. Bison and just flying back and forth on the screen

3. Madden (any year) - Using Michael Vick to run and not Pass

4. Rainbow - the infamous Spawn Camper that kills you the Minite you appear on screen

5. Using a Turbo controller for any game where you must button Mash (Track & field, Etc)

Ya I f****** hated when people did that.

omG!

1. Mike Vick in Madden

1a. being told youre garbage at madden because the falcons played the rams and mike vick scored 5 running TD's.

2. DEFINITELY maulers. the bitch pistol.

3. i think teabagging is pretty funny, especially when youre the dead one. what i hate is kids that talk shit under no precedence. theyre getting owned but since theyre angry, they start talking shit to you. ughh

3a. people making threats to you about real life. for example- "if i knew you in real life, id kick your ass". omgz lyke rly?>< i dont care. i dont play a video game because i care about you in real life.

4. ALPHA-152. i know, its the computer but i mean really.

5. mod chips. what plausible reason is there for you to spend money to cheat in a video game for a number next to your name. and if you do it for fun, dont do it in ranked. I HATE YOU. same goes to gamesavers. the number is for bragging rights and accomplishment. not...cheating?!

for those of you keeping track, bungie = 3, EA = 1, the gay kids = 1.

In any shooter game (Halo being the prime example here), telling someone you're behind them before you beat them up.

In RPG's, talking to each and every NPC over and over in some town or outpost just to laugh at what they have to say.

In RPG's (online and offline, where you can see the enemies), insisting on killing every single enemy in your area. One of my friends insisted on killing EVERY enemy in a large area in Guild Wars when he tried it out at my place.

Repeating the same combo over and over in a fighting game, never deviating or giving the opponent a chance.

Ramming into an opponent's vehicle to slow then down in a racing game. (guilty in PGR4 and Excite Truck)