New award idea for x360a.org

Toki Wauna Noki

Personally I think it would be way too much work.

How would be keep track of what you've completed?

Currently to see what you've beaten I'd have to either check your my achievement page (whatever it's called), go through EVERY thread in the completion forum to see if you're in any. For the amount of users we currently have that would be madness!

I find it MUCH easier to log onto 360voice and look at your awards there. Even they only use the feature because they get statistics for gamertags straight from Microsoft.

This is a sort of ridiculous idea. I would think a more manageable version would be to give medals for the first person to 1000 in every specific game.

that was already brought up and it would be too hard to do that because if people joined the site and maybe had gotten the full 1000 before you and they would have to take it away and it would be way too hard to judge who technically got it first if people got it on the same day

This has indeed brought up before, and it could be done quite easily using the 1000 clubs (didn't think of that, did ya razzle dazzle? :p) -- however, it was deemed unnecessary, considering the awards are for helping the site/community and completing games (other than giving you knowledge to answer questions) does not really do anything for the community.