Secret vehicles on the last level

JakofAllAces

So, other than the fact that driving a mongoose is tons of fun, what is the point? It seems like it would be rediculously hard, because the mongoose flips so easily. And...is the game smart enough to show the final cutscene without the warthog?

I guess I will have to go around to the left and grab the mongoose just for fun.

Hey everyone, its the kid with the f***ing annoying voice:rant:. I just felt like saying if you were a 14 yr old who found something cool wouldn't YOU want to make a video with your own commentary on it? Sorry if it bothers you, ill keep that in mind to talk less and use text more. I take most of that stuff as constructive criticism.:)

GO LEFT!

Hey everyone, its the kid with the f***ing annoying voice:rant:. I just felt like saying if you were a 14 yr old who found something cool wouldn't YOU want to make a video with your own commentary on it? Sorry if it bothers you, ill keep that in mind to talk less and use text more. I take most of that stuff as constructive criticism.:)

GO LEFT!

Hey "kid with the f***ing annoying voice:rant:"...Nice find. Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

there is also choppers right around 240 or 250 time remaining in the vid you can go left and there is two burte choppers (right after the mongoose go RIGHT where he says to go left and then hug left wall and you will find them in the corner there

NOTE: this is only in legendary difficulty

NOTE: also as of now i have NOT been able to finish the game with the choppers on some of the big jumps the choppers like to explode on impact but if you jump out right before it should survive but remember that as soon as you jump out you fall straight down you dont follow the path of the chopper no matter how fast you are going AND even with surviveing to the last ramp I have NOT been able to make the last jump into the ship with the chopper and i have tried multiple ways with the boost

there is also a hidden grunt like the food nipple grunt in halo CE now there is the jerk store grunt it is at the very end of the level right before the last jump

dont go down the ramp for the jump and if you turn right you should go around a stone arch that your normally just go under some thing like this

|

|

#\

##\

###\

####\

| ~~\#\

| ~~~\#\

| ~~~~\#\

| ~~~~~\#\

| ~~~~~~\#\ <---- go around to back here

~~~^

~~~|

~~~|

you must go thru here first then go around

NOTE # = rock

~ = empty space

and if you go through under the arch and go strait you will be on the last ramp into the ship

if you are having trouble go into your save films and fast forward to the very end and move your camera all the way out into empty space right before the last jump and you will see a grunt on the end of the arch

GO LEFT!

haha..

hilarious that you still managed to tack soulja boy on at the end.

there is also choppers right around 240 or 250 time remaining in the vid you can go left and there is two burte choppers (right after the mongoose go RIGHT where he says to go left and then hug left wall and you will find them in the corner there

NOTE: this is only in legendary difficulty

NOTE: also as of now i have NOT been able to finish the game with the choppers on some of the big jumps the choppers like to explode on impact but if you jump out right before it should survive but remember that as soon as you jump out you fall straight down you dont follow the path of the chopper no matter how fast you are going AND even with surviveing to the last ramp I have NOT been able to make the last jump into the ship with the chopper and i have tried multiple ways with the boost

there is also a hidden grunt like the food nipple grunt in halo CE now there is the jerk store grunt it is at the very end of the level right before the last jump

dont go down the ramp for the jump and if you turn right you should go around a stone arch that your normally just go under some thing like this

|

|

#

##

###

####

| ~~#

| ~~~#

| ~~~~#

| ~~~~~#

| ~~~~~~# <---- go around to back here

~~~^

~~~|

~~~|

you must go thru here first then go around

NOTE # = rock

~ = empty space

and if you go through under the arch and go strait you will be on the last ramp into the ship

if you are having trouble go into your save films and fast forward to the very end and move your camera all the way out into empty space right before the last jump and you will see a grunt on the end of the arch

do you mind if i use that and make a continued version of the video? and cut the diolage?