x360a Review says it's unplayable?

Ryot Control

You MUST all go out and buy this epic game. Words cannot dexcribe its magnificence, ha ha ha!

It is a PAL game but is region free so that the world can suffer together.

Go on - you know you want to.

P.S I never said it was unplayable just that no one would want to play it, ha ha!

Hahah I wanted to play it, that is the whole reason i bought the game.. An achievement is an achievement for me. I don't care what game it comes from:D

It's totally playable and totally awesome lol

Minty Get your 1k in the game already would you:p

No amount of therapy can help you now, this game OWNS you.

Ha ha, I hadn't looked at the final review and seen the rating - so it is officially unplayable. The facts speak for themselves. Some people (like me) will play anything for points and some people (like Minty) are just delusional and in need of a good nap.

I was excited about this game Jackanape, and i as well will play just about any game for some achievement points:D I'm Kinda sad that it got such low ratings:( i really expected this game to get Game of the Year:(

I will be writing a counter review. I find jack's review to be complete biased. I think he was paid off by the anti-Horse community to trash the game.
Haha well Fro you have completed the game, Lets see what your review says:p Can't wait to see what everybody else down the list thinks about this awesomeness:p

Whoever wrote the review didn't realize that there are some people out there who are or have children who would enjoy playing this game. Just because it isn't as challenging as other games doesn't make it horrible.

If you read the review though, the whole children perspective is accounted for, so I'd say that wasn't the case.

hahahaha

my gf has a horse and obviously this was the perfect opportunity to incorporate her into my world of 360 for a bit...while boosting my GS lol, hey i wanted to play football manager 2009 on the pc..but i gotta keep the score up!

she thinks its really good haha and im happy for her..

its a very basic (to put it mildly) game, personally i think the review score was slightly generous lol

• 1 month later...

I am here today to play devil's advocate and defend what I found to be a gem of a game about the world of horse competitions and saving the ranches of family members.

First let me state that this game is a sequel to the wonderful My Horse and Me. The game was good enough to warrent a sequel and as we all know, nothing bad ever gets a sequel.

I sat there with my xbox 360 controller stroking my horse for hours anticipating the next time I got to ride the majestic beast. As I cleaned Horsey's hoofs, I thought about how fluidly we automatically made our jumps on the amateur difficulty. While hosing Horsey down, I thought about how fun the game was on professional difficulty as I actually had to hit A to jump.

Ha! 4 Fro's out of 5 indeed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...