Do you give money to homeless people?

AdamArmy

Yeah...i dont generally give them money!

I have offered to walk with them and get them some food, if they asked me for money for food....but then they generally get angry and dont want anything to do with me anymore (which leads me to believe they aren't in it for the food)!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might if I actually had any spare money myself, (which I actually don't since some fuck decided to kill my student bursary and apparently no one wants to hire for jobs), and they have an animal.

I know they're gonna spend it on drugs or alcohol, but who cares?

It's not like they have anything really going for them, I would like to be permanently fucked on whatever I could get aswell if I was in their position tbh, I hate folk that whinge about them buying alcohol or drugs.

For me, I know I fall for it, but the animal is far more important than them imo.

No. I never give them money. I can guarantee that most of them are just using it for drugs and booze. Most of the homeless people in my area are there by choice- so I am not giving them my hard earned money so they can get high or drunk.

I know for a fact that most of the homeless in my area are there by choice because my job requires me to know these things. I am a social worker specializing in helping the homeless find work, homes, and drug rehab. Giving them money is just enabling them to continue living the way they do. I just give them the address to the nearest GR office.

No, fuck the homeless.

I'm serious.

Twice in one day I've agreed with you!

Honestly back home it's alright theres not many but here in nottingham theres homeless everywhere or people asking for money for 'the bus/train/tram/taxi' anything, always something.... properly pisses me off, one of the few real wind ups I encounter.

Also the same thing with charity, I hate people asking in the street, knocking on doors etc, I don't care for the the 3rd world or some poor little ethiopian kid who I can save with the price of some gum... give me the gum anyday.

A homeless person was with a dog and asked me for a £1 because he was starving, he was outside of a Asda, I gave it to him and he walked into the store. He looked out the window to check if his dog was ok and his dog looked back at him and whimpered. So the homeless guy, that looks starved to near death, bought food for his dog. Makes me want to help some of these people more.

A homeless person was with a dog and asked me for a £1 because he was starving, he was outside of a Asda, I gave it to him and he walked into the store. He looked out the window to check if his dog was ok and his dog looked back at him and whimpered. So the homeless guy, that looks starved to near death, bought food for his dog. Makes me want to help some of these people more.

That's extremely rare, I'm almost positive.