How fast is your internet?

Sanction

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Just got a new connection guys 40MB Bt Infinity! Fibre optic!!

- Check SIG

Best in the UK on x360a for D/L and U/L?

I will take another speedtest in the morning, because it's peak time at the moment I'm only getting 30MB D/L due to internet traffic

GET RAPED! :D

I'm getting even more than I've been quoted haha!

Edited by ZanKioH

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well.. my internet at home is super slow.. fast enough i can download files at decent speed off xBox Live but too slow to play online so i cant even be bothered to get Gold.. multiplayer out.. i literally shift my modem downstairs when i want to download stuff on my PC althogh them i pull 2MBps

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3377711581.png

Pretty fast.

I just recently upgraded.. Used to be 2-4mb/s DL speed and less than 1 upload.

But I'm still having issues on Xbox 360 with this connection. It's as if the Xbox 360 has not even been affected. Xbox One, PS3, and PC all have very good and noticeable differences, but not Xbox 360.

I think I'm going to post my own thread in the forum and hope for some help. I posted at the official Xbox forums, but they didn't help at all and the thread died off.

• 2 weeks later...

After spending over a year living in the outback with something between 1-2 Mbit/s I've moved now to a town way more in civilization. Now I've got VDSL with 25 Mbit/s even though internet via cable with 100 Mbit/s would be possible. Our landlord decided to not lay it into the new building of his own since it would be cheaper for him and his tenants :p Anyway, I very happy with 25 Mbit/s!