Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fancy trying to boost Fire Controller with 24 people unless I really have to.

What I would like to at least try is doing this with 1 other person on capture the flag. We'll both be on separate teams and whilst everybody is going for the flags one of us hides in the corner of a map somewhere. The other person keeps coming to that spot (I realise this won't always be plain sailing) and I get a headshot or melee kill for 15 points. With the points you get for support actions and the points you get for awards / ribbons it should take around 20 kills if we're lucky. If it works out we can then swap over and I will do the same for you. Let me know if you fancy trying this tonight around 10pm UK time or if you have a similar idea that could work with just a few of us.

I don't fancy trying to boost Fire Controller with 24 people unless I really have to.

What I would like to at least try is doing this with 1 other person on capture the flag. We'll both be on separate teams and whilst everybody is going for the flags one of us hides in the corner of a map somewhere. The other person keeps coming to that spot (I realise this won't always be plain sailing) and I get a headshot or melee kill for 15 points. With the points you get for support actions and the points you get for awards / ribbons it should take around 20 kills if we're lucky. If it works out we can then swap over and I will do the same for you. Let me know if you fancy trying this tonight around 10pm UK time or if you have a similar idea that could work with just a few of us.

sounds like a good idea, but can we make it before 10pm or after the Inbetweeners???... got to watch that first...lol

Why are there so many retards on this board? You will never get anywhere by just coming here and posting "hey i wanna boost. add me!" you have to be fucking proactive and join a session or (better yet) start your own. Jeez!

1. cheifjordan

2. BadCompany4488

3. Numbers186

4. TheDiamondD

5. jepaz

6. SGT Giblets

7. mitico ata

8. shadyshall

I'm in for Midnight tonight... if you don't get 24 people, let's try tomorrow night. In any event, I would start to set up and get parties organized 30 minutes prior to start time. i have organized a lot of other boosting sessions and it always takes 20-30 minutes for everyone to file in, get connected, etc.

See you tonight!

Why are there so many retards on this board? You will never get anywhere by just coming here and posting "hey i wanna boost. add me!" you have to be fucking proactive and join a session or (better yet) start your own. Jeez!

1. cheifjordan

2. BadCompany4488

3. Numbers186

4. TheDiamondD

5. jepaz

6. SGT Giblets

7. mitico ata

8. shadyshall

9. kirchroa rjc

1. cheifjordan

2. BadCompany4488

3. Numbers186

4. TheDiamondD

5. jepaz

6. SGT Giblets

7. mitico ata

8. shadyshall

9. kirchroa rjc

10. xBTCx Soulless

I'm online and ready whenever.

almost had it last night and one person ruined it for all. Once that happenned everyone that left because of it caused a bunch of randoms to join and it was near impossible to get another chance. I did get to 570 and got every chain called in except the last one. Down to try this anytime in sector control and recommend having over 30 people that are willing to join at the given moment, then once people get it, invite people not in the game before leaving so the lobby stays closed off to randoms. Thanks to everyone yesterday for giving it a shot!