Is the daily challenge broken?

PoetSoul

So no one else is having any problems with the challenge uploading?

Last night I played after about two weeks away from the game and my daily challenge was still at the last one I played online.... 20 combos with the Flash (or something to that affect).

I also noticed that when I was loading the multi-player lobby that it got stuck on the 'finding challenge' screen. At some point I had to just hit B to make it into the menu at all.

You're not alone on this strange thing.

Last night I played after about two weeks away from the game and my daily challenge was still at the last one I played online.... 20 combos with the Flash (or something to that affect).

I also noticed that when I was loading the multi-player lobby that it got stuck on the 'finding challenge' screen. At some point I had to just hit B to make it into the menu at all.

You're not alone on this strange thing.

That's what happens to me, I have to cancel the daily challenge loading screen because it never loads.

But I can connect to matches perfectly fine, so I think it's just the one thing.

Fixed now btw. I logged on yesterday and it froze after giving me the new challenge. I deleted the update and reinstall just in case, hasn't frozen on startup since and the daily challenge is working again. Hero card was still being buggy, but hat started working properly as of last night.