Forcing Achievements to Pop

Lavindathar

This is the first time it's happened to me, an achievement hasn't popped when it's meant too.

I've tried multiple hard resets, and left it idling for a while on the main menu, as well as playing some.

Need to try something, as It requires another playthrough otherwise.

The Achievement broken?

This is the first time it's happened to me, an achievement hasn't popped when it's meant too.

I've tried multiple hard resets, and left it idling for a while on the main menu, as well as playing some.

I've had to two achievements glitch out on me, one took a few days to unlock, no notification appeared, the other took a few hours and unlocked with a notification while I was playing a different game.

This is a common issue happened to me on a few games if the achievement says 100% put did not pop or tally into your gamerscore yet it will auto correct itself and it will pop and or just add into your gamerscore doesn't matter when. As a example it could be a ryse achievement and it will pop a few days later when your playing titanfall it doesn't matter but it WILL have the correct time stamp from the time / date you should of unlocked it even though you may not see it pop until a few hours / days later. Edited by IIIDEFAULTIII

Usually this is the case with tracked achievements that show a %. The reason I've asked, is that this was a one time deal. No %. It's either done, or not done. So this achievement in a particular shows no tracker.

I had this happen to a few achievements in Child Of Light. They showed up eventually.