PSA: Achievements are down

Lavindathar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, after seeing plenty of others unlock in the One feed, I redid some achievement requirements and have unlocked one.. So anything I did hasn't saved and most likely won't unlock like other times. Awesome./sarcasm

I had a couple unlock, but the harder ones I worked for have not.. Sigh as well.

Right, after seeing plenty of others unlock in the One feed, I redid some achievement requirements and have unlocked one.. So anything I did hasn't saved and most likely won't unlock like other times. Awesome./sarcasm

I'll give it til morning. If nothing I'll have to do again.

I had a couple unlock, but the harder ones I worked for have not.. Sigh as well.

Bah, this is typical! Hopefully they unlock in time also..

I'll give it til morning. If nothing I'll have to do again.

Since you played on Veteran, might as well. Save you doing it again. I was playing on easy, so I just ran through to see if anything would unlock. Still not happy about having to redo things, regardless of difficulty though. I figured after every other time, we could just keep playing and things would unlock correctly upon the cloud/servers/God working again.

Bah, this is typical! Hopefully they unlock in time also..

Since you played on Veteran, might as well. Save you doing it again. I was playing on easy, so I just ran through to see if anything would unlock. Still not happy about having to redo things, regardless of difficulty though. I figured after every other time, we could just keep playing and things would unlock correctly upon the cloud/servers/God working again.

How did you know What difficulty I was on :p

Great.. So I unlock an achievement mid mission, but upon completing the mission, nothing. Again. :(

I think they are down again. I unlocked one 30 mins ago, but then another easy one I've repeated five times, and nothing.

No one on my feed unlocked anything in the last 25minutes. Which with my friends, just doesn't happen.

I think they are down again.

Yupp, pretty sure it just shat itself again.. :rolleyes:

Edit: Out of nowhere, I just unlocked a missing achievement. I'm just chillin', doing nothing and it unlocks. Seriously, this is a joke, Microsoft. Tell me Halo MCC's 450 million achievements aren't half the cause of this!

Edited by Dirty130

Mine unlocked fine this morning, but this is such an on-again/off-again issue. This is crazy and this issue should have been resolved by now. Why is Microsoft sitting on this, and not working hard to fix it? Almost every game I play is affected by achievements not unlocking.

All I can really find on the Xbox site is this [Link]:

Achievements don’t unlock instantly when you complete them

In some instances, you may meet the requirements to unlock an achievement but not immediately receive a notice or update to your gamerscore. The Xbox Live service validates the unlocking of achievements and, though rare, delays can occur. Don’t worry – your progress has been recorded and the achievement will be awarded shortly, usually in less than 24 hours.

I bolded "though rare" and "less than 24 hours." Rare? No, not rare at all when people all around the world are having issues daily. And less than 24 hours? Nope. Sherlock took 5 days for me from when I completed the game until when the last achievements finally popped. I'm debating calling their Support number just to hear a response to this problem and see what they say about fixing it, but I'm afraid they're just being told to read lines like this to callers anyway. :/

Edited by Spiral 462