PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Anime and Manga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #1531
Napoleonmilkaff

Napoleonmilkaff's Gamercard
Naruto vs. Pain is still the best battle ever
Napoleonmilkaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:46 PM   #1532
TVthePunisher
AV25: Yusuke Urameshi

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
C'mon did our Shonen Manga community die or something? Where's all the frequenters for Bleach and Naruto threads? Especially Naruto, which is back with what I will still call "Part III" of the Manga (as it was originally planned for three parts, mhm) even if they're divided into "different stories".

We got a new cast alongside old cast, some new Uchiha that looks like a Chao off of Sonic Adventure and someone in Akatsuki robes that Chao-Uchiha reports to.

Srsly.

Also looks like a Celebi.

Badass in a Sig #1 - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Somewhat of a Vegeta Complex but all around kickass son of a ice-bitch, Hiei is the Uchiha before Uchiha became a thing. Demon, quick to the kill and an awesome voice actor (same as Android 17!!).

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 05-07-2015 at 10:32 PM.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:35 PM   #1533
tehapoc

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
C'mon did our Shonen Manga community die or something? Where's all the frequenters for Bleach and Naruto threads?
There are other series in Jump, you know. You wanna talk about Toriko, Boku no Hero Academia, or Saiki Kusuo?

I think ESM wants to talk to you about Nisekoi.

Last edited by tehapoc; 05-07-2015 at 10:52 PM.
tehapoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:16 PM   #1534
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Referrals - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
DAMN, saw Kakashi's face, lots on controversy around Sarada, oh god, this is amazing. How is sarada going to keep up with Naruto? Impossible, OH GOD I WANT MORE.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:20 AM   #1535
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehapoc View Post
There are other series in Jump, you know. You wanna talk about Toriko, Boku no Hero Academia, or Saiki Kusuo?

I think ESM wants to talk to you about Nisekoi.
I'm just wondering where the frequenters here went. It's like "ship's sailed! I don't care if it's going out again, we've arrived at the conclusion later folks!". That or everyone who used to frequent here has moved on.

Nisekoi? What is this?

Somewhat of a Vegeta Complex but all around kickass son of a ice-bitch, Hiei is the Uchiha before Uchiha became a thing. Demon, quick to the kill and an awesome voice actor (same as Android 17!!).
Old 05-08-2015, 12:59 AM   #1536
tehapoc

Quote:
I'm just wondering where the frequenters here went. It's like "ship's sailed! I don't care if it's going out again, we've arrived at the conclusion later folks!". That or everyone who used to frequent here has moved on.

Nisekoi? What is this?
Well, it's not like this thread has had a large and diverse group of posters to begin with.

Either way, I'm not sure whether people or not care about a tiny arc that leads up to Boruto. I read the magazine anyway and I'll probably watch the Boruto movie at some point next year, but I don't really care what happens in this little arc or the movie unless it happens to ramp up to a full fledged series which probably isn't going to happen.

Nisekoi is a shitty harem manga in Jump that has been running for the past few years.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:13 AM   #1537
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Well, it's not like this thread has had a large and diverse group of posters to begin with.

Either way, I'm not sure whether people or not care about a tiny arc that leads up to Boruto. I read the magazine anyway and I'll probably watch the Boruto movie at some point next year, but I don't really care what happens in this little arc or the movie unless it happens to ramp up to a full fledged series which probably isn't going to happen.

Nisekoi is a shitty harem manga in Jump that has been running for the past few years.
Seems like Kishimoto is making this more or less like the last arc. Boruto really hasn't been in it that much and they're focusing on Naruto/Sasuke/Sarada along with this threat that is "more powerful than Kaguya" and this dude all dressed up in Sharingan like Danzo (though it's not Danzo).

Might be worth checking out, seems like it's heading right into the big stuff now. Dude's already trying to take on full powered Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke...not sure how this will end for him.

Old 05-29-2015, 03:13 AM   #1538
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yah? Nah?
Old 05-29-2015, 04:30 AM   #1539
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   2,500 Posts
TV, I heard you wanted to talk about Nisekoi?
Old 05-31-2015, 11:31 AM   #1540
MADasaHatter

MADRUCKIS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
I have been following along. I like the new characters and the turns on them. I thought the implication that Karin being more of a match for Sasuke than Sakura is cool, especially since Karin's bloodline matches Naruto's mom aka a perfect clan for a jinchuriki.

Restoring akatsuki was a dope panel. And I think Taka's on to something with that pic.

The gang's all here.

MADasaHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:14 PM   #1541
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteShadowMan View Post
TV, I heard you wanted to talk about Nisekoi?
From...who? o_O Da fuck is Nisekoi...

Old 05-31-2015, 06:35 PM   #1542
tehapoc

Quote:
From...who? o_O Da fuck is Nisekoi...

It's a show about a boy who took a bite out of a fruit and earned the ability to attract and be surrounded by terrible characters.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:16 PM   #1543
TVthePunisher

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VN9WeoszJQ

It's a show about a boy who took a bite out of a fruit and earned the ability to attract and be surrounded by terrible characters.
K...still not sure what this has to do with me ._.; unless you're using that as a jab at Naruto and/or Bleach. That opening did seem pretty silly...

Old 05-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #1544
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
K...still not sure what this has to do with me ._.; unless you're using that as a jab at Naruto and/or Bleach. That opening did seem pretty silly...
Well, Nisekoi is way better than Bleach anyway. You should totally get into it.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:24 PM   #1545
KillerBEA

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Just read the new chapters... well this is turning out to be interesting...
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:53 PM   #1546
tehapoc

Quote:
I think what ESM is trying to tell you is that there are plenty of other Jump series that you should explore. Not everything revolved around Boruto and Breach. Should get out there and read some wholesome series like Bobobobo-bobobo-bobobobobobobobobo-bobobobo.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:32 AM   #1547
TVthePunisher

Quote:
I think what ESM is trying to tell you is that there are plenty of other Jump series that you should explore. Not everything revolved around Boruto and Breach. Should get out there and read some wholesome series like Bobobobo-bobobo-bobobobobobobobobo-bobobobo.
I watched Bobobo when it was on Cartoon Network I think. Pretty silly but enjoyable stuff. As far as anime/manga goes...I don't know, not really into jumping on a series right now ;>_> preoccupied with games and western television shows.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:35 AM   #1548
tehapoc

Quote:
I watched Bobobo when it was on Cartoon Network I think. Pretty silly but enjoyable stuff. As far as anime/manga goes...I don't know, not really into jumping on a series right now ;>_> preoccupied with games and western television shows.
Was Softon your favorite character?
Old 06-01-2015, 03:52 AM   #1549
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Was Softon your favorite character?
You know it's funny...I know why you're saying that, you sneaky bastard. But...yeah uh...he was pretty good, whenever I see a pink thing of poop I think back to Softon.

I don't like poop, honest. I mean myself and mini-TV often use the word and call each other poopy...but...

Old 06-23-2015, 06:30 AM   #1550
Charger79

BackupNINJA's Gamercard
I've been trying to get back into the show but all the fillers are getting annoying.
Charger79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:47 PM   #1551
Naruto Tabby

Naruto Tabby's Gamercard
Naruto is my favourite anime
Naruto Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:53 AM   #1552
wwehut99

MaxDominationZ's Gamercard
I think bolt should be a good character he is kinda the same as naruto when he was a kid
wwehut99 is offline   Reply With Quote