Cannot pop achieves in Co-op on SR4 Re-Elected

JuniorMT

As the title says, cannot pop achieves while being the guest in a coop game online. Only the host gets achievements. How did they eff this up. If I had known this, I never would have purchased the game. Gonna see if random quest achieves still pop, but as is, cannot pop main quest achieves on SR4 Re Elected in coop. You can replay solo and it will pop the achieve.

anyone else with this issue?

Edited by JuniorMT

I tweeted at the developers earlier asking if it was intentional since the other versions of the game don't act the same, and I haven't gotten a response. Seems like it was intentional as it's definitely something they'd have to have done something to to make it different.

Does anyone know if the PS4 version is the same?

I tweeted at the developers earlier asking if it was intentional since the other versions of the game don't act the same, and I haven't gotten a response. Seems like it was intentional as it's definitely something they'd have to have done something to to make it different.

Does anyone know if the PS4 version is the same?

PS4 does not have trophies yet at all.

And did you ask the right twitter? They have an old one also from the THQ days

• 3 weeks later...

Yep just ruined me and my boyfriends time with co-op. The "guest" doesn't get credit for the story achievement only the host will.

Also when you are host it can glitch the side missions and side mission achievements. So pretty much you are better off not playing co-op unless you don't care for the 100% because it bugs a ton of achievements because of the challenges you have to do. Collecting things is a part of these challenges.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been playing with my wife and some are popping for both and some are not. It is super faster doing it in coop because all the collectibles count for both so it cuts the time in half collecting them. I have been saving again and again so I can revert back to my saves if she (host) gets a cheev and I don't. Seems like that is the only true solution.