X1 Synch Issue

Lavindathar

Ok, got a problem :)

I've seen this before on Windows Phone, but not on X1 and wondering if its happened to anyone else/if there is a fix.

Short version -

I've just unlocked an achievement on BF Hardline to take me to 39/40 achievements and 950/1000g.

Problem is, on Xbox.com and on my console it is showing as 38/40 and 925g, even though the achievement IS unlocked on both Xbox.com and my console. Both are showing 39 achievements unlocked (worth 950g) with me missing one.

So essentially, despite everywhere showing the achievement as unlocked, the gamerscore IS wrong and the achievement count is wrong.

TA has picked up all 39 for the correct 950g.

Hopefully that made sense....is there anything I can do for this or?

Something similar happened to me with The Evil Within's Assignment DLC. It wasn't exactly one of those done, unlocking things. I unlocked the achievement for completing KURAYAMI mode but it didn't add the 40:gsicon: to my overall :gsicon:. I've forgotten the exact number but say I knew my g was supposed to be 109,780, and it was still sitting at 109,740. Didn't play Xbox for three or so days and when I came back I noticed it bumped up the total by itself.

Ok, got a problem :)

I've seen this before on Windows Phone, but not on X1 and wondering if its happened to anyone else/if there is a fix.

Short version -

I've just unlocked an achievement on BF Hardline to take me to 39/40 achievements and 950/1000g.

Problem is, on Xbox.com and on my console it is showing as 38/40 and 925g, even though the achievement IS unlocked on both Xbox.com and my console. Both are showing 39 achievements unlocked (worth 950g) with me missing one.

So essentially, despite everywhere showing the achievement as unlocked, the gamerscore IS wrong and the achievement count is wrong.

TA has picked up all 39 for the correct 950g.

Hopefully that made sense....is there anything I can do for this or?

Just ran into the same issue with a neverwinter achievement it unlocked but didnt "pop" and has not added into my gamerscore. True Achievements picked it up though.

It says unlocked on 3/31/15 but i did not get the Gamerscore and the count is off on neverwinter says i have 8 achievements unlocked when it should be 9 with that one. as well as the total gamerscore for that game is off by that 1 achievement.

EDIT: 24 Hours later issue corrected itself aswell!

Edited by IIIDEFAULTIII