10 coop 10 Team and....

xLUNCHTREYx

When I started, I put a little peice of paper next to my TV with a 10. I wrote "Co-op", "Small Team", and "Large Team". Everytime I won one I would mark a tally. It unlocked for me At 10 Co-ops, 9 small teams, and 10 large teams. So any problems you have may be:

1. You have to WIN, not COMPLETE them. Make sure you win.

Other, less obvious reasons

2. Maybe your 1 away? Try winning a few more in each.

3. For the Co-op matches, are you playing in player matches? They cannot be private co-ops. You can still play with your friends, just make sure your in the player match queue.

4. Same goes for the team games I guess, make sure your in ranked or player, not private.

Hope this helps, this was one of the last achievements I got in this game.

They do have to be wins! Again i tallied mine off with a pen and sheet of paper and the achievement popped as soon as i got to the large team wins #3. "THEY DO HAVE TO BE WINS", all matches must be player. I read a post where a guy said that ranked team counts towards this but in my experience that was completely untrue. The achievement clearly states "PUBLIC GAMES"!

no achievement took tallys 10 coop 10 small team 10 large team and NO achievement f this game

i got this achievement before i had my ten wins on large team

everyone makes such a big deal about this game, it took me a week to get the 1000, i dont understand wat the prob is

When I started, I put a little peice of paper next to my TV with a 10. I wrote "Co-op", "Small Team", and "Large Team". Everytime I won one I would mark a tally. It unlocked for me At 10 Co-ops, 9 small teams, and 10 large teams. So any problems you have may be:

1. You have to WIN, not COMPLETE them. Make sure you win.

Other, less obvious reasons

2. Maybe your 1 away? Try winning a few more in each.

3. For the Co-op matches, are you playing in player matches? They cannot be private co-ops. You can still play with your friends, just make sure your in the player match queue.

4. Same goes for the team games I guess, make sure your in ranked or player, not private.

Hope this helps, this was one of the last achievements I got in this game.

looked at my multiplayer tracker thing and i have 78 wins total, and im sure out of those 78 there are 10 wins in both ST and LT. it has to be gliched it is the only explanation. but what seems odd to me is that im am the only case for this. PS a friend of mine said u have to have the highest points in the room for them to count, and well he got his that way i guess.

They do have to be wins! Again i tallied mine off with a pen and sheet of paper and the achievement popped as soon as i got to the large team wins #3. "THEY DO HAVE TO BE WINS", all matches must be player. I read a post where a guy said that ranked team counts towards this but in my experience that was completely untrue. The achievement clearly states "PUBLIC GAMES"!

Yes the achievement does state Public games .. but any game type you can enter where any one in the world can join is a public match.