25th, LIVE Arcade, The Secret of Monkey Island 800 -> 400

26th, LIVE Arcade, Magic:The Gathering 800 -> 400

27th, Fallout® 3 DLC 400

28th, Guitar Hero 5 Rolling Stones Live Track Pack 720 -> 320

29th, LIVE Arcade, Braid, 1200 -> 560

30th, LIVE Arcade, Castle Crashers, 1200 -> 560

31th, LIVE Arcade, Battlefield 1943, 800 -> 400

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195064

Second time it's incorrect, or sort of. Since with the Rez HD deal most regions got some random movie but a few countries did get the deal for some odd reason. I guess the Magic: The Gathering is for some regions again but most of us get some movie... hope the Braid and Castle Crashers are 560 worldwide or at least for The Netherlands..(A)

lol Microsoft are cheap would it off really hurt them to give us a 16 year old movie for free?

pfff

Why should they give it for free? Does Netflix give 16 year old movies for free? Or Best Buy? I'm curious where this sense of entitlement comes from.

I suppose it's just easier to be a whiny little bitch than appreciate the deals they offer.

Why should they give it for free? Does Netflix give 16 year old movies for free? Or Best Buy? I'm curious where this sense of entitlement comes from.

I suppose it's just easier to be a whiny little bitch than appreciate the deals they offer.

True but we expect offers for games since the Xbox 360 is a console for games. So either some dlc or arcade is logic but a movie?

I have a hunch that that's what the last offer is (I bet it's that free Avatar Racing game).

If you go to the other thread that has already been linked:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195064&page=9

You can see that the last deal will almost certainly be Battlefield 1943, and that there are no free games coming.

Joyride will be free, but it has been said that most likely it won't appear until 2010.

There's really no point in this thread - it's just overcomplicating things. This is the thread for these holiday deals:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195064&page=9

what crawled up your ass & died? bad christmas eh?

& i'm English not American we don't have Best Buy or Netfix try reading my avatar

& i'm not the only person who doesn't "appreciate" some of these deals

yes it's better then nothing so's a ugly brown wooly jumper for christmas but thats not the point

the point is i was expecting something more

& please don't use the tired argument i should be grateful for whatever i get

pffff