Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Oh, so that picture in the shop was one of the heroes. I have all of them in MEan Streets, so no prob. I hace all of the picture´s of Encyclopaedia too, I justneed to turn in the quest now.

Now, which quest you miss in the Bog Alley, if you not do that section befriending the creatures, like you mentioned in the guide?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's annoying. The missable ach's are now up to 8 as you can't get off track at same time as pin collectors either. I would advise anyone to hold off doing further playthrough's until I have finished all parts of the guide this weekend.

i'm on my 3rd playthrough :p also discovered that the reel from Band Concert V2 can be missable if you did not get the reel before you opened the secret exit with the Old Mill V3, because when i take the Band Concert V2 it seems that i only get to Prescott's Area, and when i try to take the projector back it sends me to Old Mill V3, and Also the Donald's Date quest are missable if you leave the are without delivering the cog wheel thingy and that stuff first

They are hidden in the big cars, just hit them or jump on them and they will pop out.

aha, thanks.

for the Watch the Skies! quest, there are one item i can't seem to find, copernicus says it has landed in the middle of the mad doctors old junk bridge, is that the bridge thingy after Disney Gulch? have searched through the area there but can't seem to find it, but are getting close to knowing what to get and do on most of the quest now, the biggest pain at the moment are really where to take pictures of all the hidden mickeys xD

i'm on my 3rd playthrough :p also discovered that the reel from Band Concert V2 can be missable if you did not get the reel before you opened the secret exit with the Old Mill V3, because when i take the Band Concert V2 it seems that i only get to Prescott's Area, and when i try to take the projector back it sends me to Old Mill V3, and Also the Donald's Date quest are missable if you leave the are without delivering the cog wheel thingy and that stuff first

I've noticed 3 reels that are locked away behind a door. One at the fort behind a wooden unopenable door(for me) / and 2 at the floatyard, one behind some bars near the right path and the one locked away by that eye. I think those link up though.

Quest Name : Much Ado about Blotlings

Contact : Daisy or Starkey (dependant on whether you destroyed the crane in your first visit to Ventureland)

Where : Ventureland

Available : Second visit

this one is missable, i managed to miss it when i tried to get the Make Your Own Way achievement that never triggered, because i did neither destroy or build the crane

I believe just 5 items are needed to properly complete the quest, however it is optional to continue, Justin can you confirm?

You might be right but I have 19/20 quest done and shes one of my last. I'd say sell things as you get them, because you get well over 20 items mid game if you don't go around turning in quest. Only problem is you need to buy certain quest items back and it can be expensive. But I also have the bunny quest active even though I received the pin from the ice cream guy. I have no idea which counted itself as finished.

This game is a mess, lol

I wonder if it's worth putting the achievement difficulty up, it's not hard gameplay wise but it's quite complex to get all of them considering everything that's missable.

When I saw this game I swore it was going to be less of a grind to complete. I'm going to take a break from it until everything gets sorted out. I came so close to certain things, like I only need 6 more pins, one more quest & 2 more reels.

Quest Name : Much Ado about Blotlings

Contact : Daisy or Starkey (dependant on whether you destroyed the crane in your first visit to Ventureland)

Where : Ventureland

Available : Second visit

this one is missable, i managed to miss it when i tried to get the Make Your Own Way achievement that never triggered, because i did neither destroy or build the crane

I've updated the guidance for the make your own way achievement and how to easily get it

Have you tried the projector inside the gag factory in OsTown?

I can't say, as you're only in the north area you're only losing about an hour max if you restart as there's not a great amount to do in the first visits to mean street. if you haven't played this previously I would highly suggest you don't go for the Pins in your first playthrough, check my suggestions in the first post.

Yes it is, you need to sell 20 items to her on the 3rd part. You can't wait too long as you give a lot of items away dued to quest.

Well I already gave 3-4 items to Copernicus. Have I messed up the trash quest now? How many items are available to sell to her.. Are there >20 in the game?

If I have messed it up I can only assume you are supposed to give all items to the museum, buy back and give to the observatory??

The missables in this game are rediculous!

You might want to mention that "Heroes of Wasteland" is missable... as I have unfortunately discovered.

At the time, I had discovered more hidden Mickeys then Oswalds so I built Mickey's Statue first. Apparently, if you do that, they never offer to build Oswalds later. Unless I'm missing something.

So I think I'm done with this garbage game. And the 10-15 hours to complete is pretty inaccurate. I'm on my second play through, and let's just say I passed 20 a long time ago. And it looks like I'm going to have to play through again... but I really don't think I can. This game is a huge disappointment and clusterf#$& in design.

In case I muscle through, anyone know where I can find one of the last few "watch the skies" items. It's the third from the right. Goofy in a race car and Mickey in a snow globe are to the right of the one I'm missing.