Naval Strike First Look Gameplay

SHMEEDIDDY

I do not take any credit of these youtube videos, all done by LevelCapGaming that I subscribed not to long ago! Great tips and videos of guns and news for BF series!

Wave Breaker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmTKGvigBcQ&list=UUlMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg]Battlefield 4 Wave Breaker First Look! Naval Strike Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Lost Island

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqKnhyX1E0Y&list=UUlMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg]Battlefield 4 Lost Island First Look! Naval Strike Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Nansha Strike

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxv3zqnbkJA&list=UUlMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg]Battlefield 4 Nansha Strike First Look! Naval Strike Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Operation Mortar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9ijYuDXAA&list=UUlMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg]Battlefield 4 Operation Mortar First Look! Naval Strike Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Shows how to get the "No Parlay" achievement - get a kill with a Old Cannon!

Cannot wait for these! hoped they came out this past Tuesday :( but next week the 25ht is when they will be out for Premium members! Enjoy!:dance:

All the maps looks so similar, Op. Mortar looks like the biggest it seems.

Yeah was hopping one map would be a bunch of huge islands connected by small rivers to be fitted (not small ones), a massive peninsula , a long massive Island with a dormant volcano at the middle of some such or a big island with a lot of cover or buildings on the island and such. All I can think of is tanks and LAV's im not sure or remember if they were there in the previews of each match would do a bit more damage faster to the naval ships! :( But excited though!

Yeah was hopping one map would be a bunch of huge islands connected by small rivers to be fitted (not small ones), a massive peninsula , a long massive Island with a dormant volcano at the middle of some such or a big island with a lot of cover or buildings on the island and such. All I can think of is tanks and LAV's im not sure or remember if they were there in the previews of each match would do a bit more damage faster to the naval ships! :( But excited though!

Woah you know you want haha. I'm not really an aircraft/tank type of guy so I'm hoping infantry action is solid on these maps. No doubt it will be, but Parcel Storm has gotten old so I'm really excited to play on these maps too!

Woah you know you want haha. I'm not really an aircraft/tank type of guy so I'm hoping infantry action is solid on these maps. No doubt it will be, but Parcel Storm has gotten old so I'm really excited to play on these maps too!

I dont mind being in the tank..I practice like once a random map out of the blue to try playing a heli or fighter jet..those are hard as fuck..im more of a ground support guy. Love using the C4 when I can around the tanks...so much fun! lol..And yes I know what I want, wished they were creative as well.

The maps are all simular to Parcel Storm, but find them fun to play...just wish more land in some maps be possible for LAV's or a Tank!

I dont mind being in the tank..I practice like once a random map out of the blue to try playing a heli or fighter jet..those are hard as fuck..im more of a ground support guy. Love using the C4 when I can around the tanks...so much fun! lol..And yes I know what I want, wished they were creative as well.

The maps are all simular to Parcel Storm, but find them fun to play...just wish more land in some maps be possible for LAV's or a Tank!

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be a perfect proportion of land to see in the maps hopefully. Not long left now!

IT does not look like we will be getting the NS add on today people this was posted on battle log today.

"Vincent0K

SE Enlisted: 2013-05-05

2014-03-25 14:55 , edited 2014-03-25 15:52 by Vincent0K

We have rescheduled the Xbox One March 25 game update, and will get back to you when we have more information. Thank you for your patience!

The Battlefield 4 Control Room - Your one stop for the latest intel on how we are updating the game"

the update is a mandatory game update before installing the DLC. All battlefield DLC's are accompanied by a patch that you have to download first.

so no update = no DLC :(:(

Oh, for fuck's sake, DICE.

The sad thing is that Dice has made me not care about Bf4.

The way they have handled Bf4 since release has been bad, and I don't expect it to get better :p

Would have been nice of them to tell people a couple of days in advance, I have a hard time believing that they did not know this yesterday.

On the main menu it says the dlc is coming out 25 of March, come on, can't be that hard to change the text to "We are working on it", but that might be a lie :p

IT does not look like we will be getting the NS add on today people this was posted on battle log today.

"Vincent0K

SE Enlisted: 2013-05-05

2014-03-25 14:55 , edited 2014-03-25 15:52 by Vincent0K

We have rescheduled the Xbox One March 25 game update, and will get back to you when we have more information. Thank you for your patience!

The Battlefield 4 Control Room - Your one stop for the latest intel on how we are updating the game"

the update is a mandatory game update before installing the DLC. All battlefield DLC's are accompanied by a patch that you have to download first.

so no update = no DLC :(:(

It says rescheduled. It could come this evening.