Falcon : Shoot Down 100 Helicopters In Multiplayer

I'm going to try and do this one since it seems to be so easy... at least a buddy and me are going to go for it, so here goes nothing. I hope I get it, because I know of several who have attempted and they haven't. Perhaps it's something that they are doing wrong or something, not sure.

OK, I just got it. Here's the deal:

1. They must be ENEMY helicopters. Yes, I know many people would ASSUME this, but since the achievement did not specify such, it could have gone either way. A demerit for Ubisoft for not being more specific in the achievement description. Again, shooting down friendly helicopters does NOT count toward the goal of 100.

2. Using the rocket launcher is OK, despite what some have written. You do not have to use guns to down the enemy helicopters. I used ONLY the rocket launcher to get this achievement.

3. Apaches and Blackhawks count the same towards kills. Blackhawks are slightly harder to shoot down in that sometimes it takes TWO rocket hits to down a Blackhawk. Apaches consistently go down after a single rocket hit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i done it in 35 mins

settings

Team Territory

custom

helys ON

respawns ON

map treasury

2 controllers

1st move the player you want to get the achment to the bridge

you want to be standing in the arch next to the ramp you walk up if u r on the blue team

look up in the sky to the left you will see the hely respawn

4 shots on the underside will blow it up using the sniper gun that holds 5 rounds

controller 2 take this player to the bridge and make him stand on the A each hely you kill make the player 1(achment player) walk over the A till it goes green then go back to the arch

you can take out 4 helys in 1 min if u get the kills as soon as the hely respawns

alright,

ive done this achievement did it exactly the same as cottoneyekeith's method got it no probs, problem is im trying to do it using this method online with a friend but he's now killed over 200 helo's and still not got it ?

anybody got any idea why it doesnt work??? he doesnt have a second so he cant do that at the moment,

any help would be great thanks........