Whats your opinion on seperate score pc games?

BimmyandJimmy

Yes but some dont indicate whether its a pc game, heres an example

Section 8

Section 8 pc

and then

The club

The club

alot of fledgeling achievement collectors dont know that ones a pc, or ones from japan (like bulletwitch) and then automatically assume your a cheater and then you have to explain it to them before they get it. You dont have to assume they're "retarded" just because they dont know about multi-gamerscore games...

and im not arguing >_>

Oi, if they were really were fledgling achievement collectors they'd know all about games that stack. And like I'd ever waste my time explaining to some hormonal 15 year old boy about games on my card!

And thats a cheat because..?

So I spent 100hours on the Xbox360 version, enjoying the whole Fallout experience. But I can't then take advantage of a PC mod that the Developers Bethesda put in themselves. Like your logic..

Most of the people in this thread have stated that playing a game on both PC and 360 is not cheating because you have to play through the game twice. With Fallout, this is not the case. Therefore, by the aforementioned people's reasoning, it is cheating.

Personally, I don't agree with the developers allowing this, but since it is in there, it is fair play.

Anyway, moving on. I see no problem with games that stack.