No More Enemys

watts320

Are there anymore enemy's in this game once you have done all outposts and the campaign?

Im missin the 'Rock Always Wins' achievement. But cant seem to find any enemy's, only people that drive on the road are my people.

If you can't find any enemies at all, try to start a Trial of Rakyat and do it there. I haven't tried it yet but there is no reason it shouldn't work.

I made a post about the same thing its annoying. I have liberated top half of the map and its dead, no one left apart from animals. Last night I was using my map to find colectables when I arrived my men were fighting some bad guys. I think they do appear every so often. This is my one complaint I have, and I know it makes sense that once you have cleared out enemies the land is yours, but they should have had random enemy attacks.

So am I to understand that Ubisoft went too far in the opposite direction of Far Cry 2's instantly respawning outposts and now once enemies are dead they're gone for good and eventually I'm just wandering around an island void of bad guys?

Damn Walter! I read the posts and thought the same as you! No joke. It's like we're connect by ESP.

Yeah, FC 2 spawned too much, too fast and it looks like...I haven't gotten the gam yet...this one went in the opposite direction. No middle of the road?

Yeah really wish they looked into this issue a little more. Was really hoping that once you finished the game it would be a sort of new game+ feel to it where you can continue collecting stuff and additional stuff would unlock, and enemies would like randomly reappear and attempt to take back outposts and shit...

would have been awesome

There is a video in the achievement guide(the post straight after the guide)where you can go and there are always enemies..its BillyBobTwo's post directly after he has finished his guide

you fast travel to the Doc's house and then take a glider to the bottom half of that part of the island where his house is situated

ahh WTF,just click on this link and scroll down to the 4th post and watch the video

I got the zipline achievement today from it,and i had liberated all the island outposts already

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=403891