Invert Y Axis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't yet have this game, but thought I'd give an alternative which helped me in another game ie. MorphX. It didn't have a Y-axis invert option in-game but I went into my default options for Action games on my dashboard and changed the Y-axis invert there. You can get to this option by going to Settings --> Profile. Hope it works in this game for ya :)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't yet have this game, but thought I'd give an alternative which helped me in another game ie. MorphX. It didn't have a Y-axis invert option in-game but I went into my default options for Action games on my dashboard and changed the Y-axis invert there. You can get to this option by going to Settings --> Profile. Hope it works in this game for ya :)

Although I don't need to worry about changing Y-axis controls in this game as they are set perfectly for me, that's great to know for future reference if I play a game where it won't let me change them.

• 9 months later...

Now that I've actually started playing this, you guys are worried about y-invert (which I still don't see why it's needed. why you want up for down and down for up IDK) but why the hell hasn't anyone said anything about sensitivity. I barely click the right stick over and my crosshairs are on the other side of the screen. feel like I'm playing on sensitivity 10 from COD when I like to play on 2

• 8 months later...
Now that I've actually started playing this, you guys are worried about y-invert (which I still don't see why it's needed. why you want up for down and down for up IDK).....

It doesn't translate quite like that on a controller though does it. Do you hold the bottom side of the controller parallel to the screen? I don't think so. You might call it down but to me it is back, just like what you say is up is forward to me. So imagine the thumb stick is your head. I push it forward, you look down, I pull it back you look up. To me that makes more sense plus it's how flight sims work so a lot of people (perhaps a little older) are used to it because of playing with joysticks.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

It doesn't translate quite like that on a controller though does it. Do you hold the bottom side of the controller parallel to the screen? I don't think so. You might call it down but to me it is back, just like what you say is up is forward to me. So imagine the thumb stick is your head. I push it forward, you look down, I pull it back you look up. To me that makes more sense plus it's how flight sims work so a lot of people (perhaps a little older) are used to it because of playing with joysticks.

actually because i have the extend play on my 360/ONE controller, it rests around my waist area, so the top of the controller is facing straight up at the ceiling. now, flight simulation is different. if i'm flying something, then i want down for up and up for down