Achievement List

T3CK G33K

Nice one!

This game is going to be EPIC!

Though I'm a sad most of them are MP and there's not many SP ones! Reach Rank 5.. is that the highest rank, surly not?!

Every one of them is doable online or offline. And to hit rank 5, you'll be reaching lvl 20 :)

Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT achievement list. There's no grinding necessary, the achievements all encourage you to explore gameplay options (particularly teamwork-based objectives), and they seem like they're all attainable "accidentally," i.e. no going out of your way and adjusting your playstyle to get 100 shotgun kills or win 5 games in a row (which causes people who are losing to quit to the dash to avoid having a loss on their record).

I was thrown off by the Rank 5 achievement as well. To anyone else that isn't aware:

Rank 1: level 0-4

Rank 2: level 5-9

Rank 3: level 10-14

Rank 4: levels 15-19

Rank 5: level 20

I'm not sure why they need the ranks, does anyone know why? I feel like they could just have the 20 levels and make the achievement for reaching level 20.

I was thrown off by the Rank 5 achievement as well. To anyone else that isn't aware:

Rank 1: level 0-4

Rank 2: level 5-9

Rank 3: level 10-14

Rank 4: levels 15-19

Rank 5: level 20

I'm not sure why they need the ranks, does anyone know why? I feel like they could just have the 20 levels and make the achievement for reaching level 20.

Well that makes more since than only 5 levels. I was quite curious when I saw the 100 point achievement for reaching 5