Pre-Order Weapons??

Golden Child PR

i agree i downloaded this said pack from my gamestop preorder and dont find them anywhere

FOUND IT i went to the dashboard and pressed start on dying light and went to manage game and even though i entered the code it didnt start the download for the 3 weapons it comes with it just said ready to install

Edited by JustinMasonSS

I ordered from xbox.com...The ultimate edition. 85$. I see troublemaker outfit. Be a Zombie etc. Then I went to all addons and see like ninja outfit. Weapons etc....click on it and it says bundle only compatible with UE....I HAVE UE. So why can't I download any of these and only have troublemaker/be a zombie?

Any ideas to why that is or to fix?

Edit.....nvm. just noticed coming soon on them. Not out yet.

Trying to get the dockets to work.

Edited by BruinsFTW

Does it automatically do it once you link your account? I'm about to check if it worked

Edit yep it worked. Awesome. Can't wait for more weapons/costumes/dlc. Even tho you can't even see yourself.

Yes, glad it worked for you.

lol, the one difference I've noticed between costumes are your extremities (arms, hands, and feet). All of those look different between costumes, not to mention your look in co op :)

May be a dumb question I bought the digital ultimate edition from marketplace it says extra weapons costumes etc where are they? I got nothing from quartermaster or in my storage bag I think I am 10% of the story done will they show up later? I wouldn't mind some gear my current stuff sucks ass!