Boxer Potion (Collectors Eddition DLC)

RaccoonNinja28

Hey, i just put in all my Fable 3 codes. The gamestop sword one, the free potions/Setter dog, and the collectors edition DLC. I opened all the gifts, yet I dont seem to have the Boxer Dog potion. I only have the choice to change my dog to the Setter, and back to border Collie. I downloaded it again, but it didn't change or anything. Am i doing something wrong, or did i do something stupid?

Does anyone have a location on where this cabin is? I have the CE and am not sure where to find the last of my DLC rewards...

If my memory serves me well, its called hunters lodge? Or something similar, it should appear under your quests as mine did and i set a trail followed it and found it, its a nice place.

If my memory serves me well, its called hunters lodge? Or something similar, it should appear under your quests as mine did and i set a trail followed it and found it, its a nice place.

Oh the deed just turnt up for my hunters lodge before i switched the game off i will go find it later when works over.