Zombie Confusion

APRIME

Okay, I had never bought CoD:WaW when it first came out, so I missed out on the first wave of modded controllers for multiplayer (;) lol) AND zombies. So I have two questions: Is there a point where the zombie map is considered completed/done/no need to try and stay alive up to round 3449304834? And, are all the maps/charcters connected to eachother? (If you managed to beat one map, was there like an ending cinematic?)

Okay, I had never bought CoD:WaW when it first came out, so I missed out on the first wave of modded controllers for multiplayer (;) lol) AND zombies. So I have two questions: Is there a point where the zombie map is considered completed/done/no need to try and stay alive up to round 3449304834? And, are all the maps/charcters connected to eachother? (If you managed to beat one map, was there like an ending cinematic?)

At no point is a map considered completed. Unless you count your own personal satisfaction at having reached a certain round.

As for the connections, there are 4 zombie maps in WaW. The first has no real connection with the rest. The characters in the rest of the maps are the same characters for all maps (aside from Call of the Dead in BO, which features the original 4 characters as part of a long easter egg). There is a vague story that some people have managed to divine from easter eggs in the maps, radios, character lines, etc., but how they deduced a story is beyond me.

This is what I think so far, Dempsey was one the 4 marines in Verrukt, he was the only survivor and was sent with Takeo and Nikolia into shi no numa, there they find richtofen, they get out of the swamp get to der riese somehow during the events in der riese they get sent to the future and into kino, the events in kino der toten is happening simultaneously with the events in five (one of the easter eggs in kino is u could here JFK saying "need more beans for the chowder here"), they somehow get to ascension and they probably got stuck in the lighthouse basement by using a gersch device and get teleported there, then when SMG, englund, danny, and the other dude help them get out they are sent to the new map.

hell hounds were made when sam's pregnant dog was sent through the teleporter and killed her and dr maxis when richtofen locked them in and she gave birth to a bunch of baby hell hounds

all zombies came from element 115, a meteor of this element can be found on shi no numa

the wunderwaffe dg2 was invented by dr maxis and richtofen

the thundergun by dr maxis he did not tell richtofen about this one

the perks are basically genetically enhanced drinks

Peter tried to stop everything in verrukt, but failed then fled to shi no numa and hung himself, the arm in the dentists chair in verrukt belongs to him

Edited by ZacAttack159357

I heard rumors that zombies have a end boss at wave 9,999. The zombie looks like a devil and can't die.

if u can get to round 9999 and confirm this lemme know, this is probably just like the zombie hitler at round 100 of nacht

If there is no limit, why zombie players don't pass round 99 in leaderboards?

at round 99 the upgraded raygun would probably take an entire clip to kill, thunder gun would run out of ammo, the machine guns would take a lot of rounds for just a single zombie, the sickle might just be as effective as normal knife and i think after a certain round they stop counting it towards leaderboard

Edited by ZacAttack159357

If there is no limit, why zombie players don't pass round 99 in leaderboards?

Because zombie get stronger each round, so it takes a lot more ammo to kill them. Check the other thread for a video of round 50. Notice how many upgrades ray gun shots it takes to kill a zombie, and how many upgraded HK bullets he puts into a single zombie without killing him.

I heard rumors that zombies have a end boss at wave 9,999. The zombie looks like a devil and can't die.

There's no evidence to support that, and I'm sure they wouldn't put an end boss in a game type that involves endless waves of enemies.

if u can get to round 9999 and confirm this lemme know, this is probably just like the zombie hitler at round 100 of nacht

at round 99 the upgraded raygun would probably take an entire clip to kill, thunder gun would run out of ammo, the machine guns would take a lot of rounds for just a single zombie, the sickle might just be as effective as normal knife and i think after a certain round they stop counting it towards leaderboard

The only time I know of rounds not counting toward the leaderboards after a certain amount was on Shi No Numa, and I thought it was only with Playstation, and after round 1,200-something. I know it was over 1,000.

Actually there is a last round for Shi No Numa(On CoD5, not sure about BO). I remember watching guides for it and there was a guy that had the world record, he went to something like 2,000+ on his own and at one point the game just stopped spawning them.

That is like the rumor of the zombie hitler in nacht der untoten, if that was real it would already be found by hackers. Ah i almost forgot the silverback rumor of asccension with that strange video.