Easter Eggs

CLAPSTER

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after getting the Mayhem achievement I broke out laughing at the achievement title (its "Fence Killa 2011")

I don't know what it's a reference to but fences were definitely what got me the win in Saints Row 2 and 3 in Mayhem, I always thought that was just me. xD

Oh no , when I found out about the fence , I over use them as well :D

>Bo-Duke-En

it's probably a combination of the two because it's definitely also a reference to Street Fighter. Hi-Duke-en!.

Jumping through a window has little to do with shooting fireballs in street fighter.

>Gellin' Like Magellan

that doesn't even make sense, what does exploring have to do with shoe inserts? it also doesn't explain the word Magellan (which as I said before is the name of an explorer).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGYu82uwJA]Dr. Scholl's - Gellin' Wedding - YouTube[/ame]

Jumping through a window has little to do with shooting fireballs in street fighter.

but it is a special move and Hi-duke-en is well known for being a special move. otherwise you can't explain the -en.

and your video proves what? I knew what you were talking about, that still doesn't explain the word Magellin.

• 8 months later...

Not sure if these count, but I've noticed a few fun details in the game.

The name of the leader of the Deckers, Matt Miller, is the same as the lead designer for City of Heroes/Villains, although the real Matt Miller looks a little different to the Decker punk. (Also of note: Deckers are the name for computer hackers in the Shadowrun RPG....)

Edited by Kartissa

• 2 months later...