New Locations Map (made by me)!

Siegfried

I had a lot of trouble to find all locations on this game, maps are sparse, you don't have a reliable map floating around with everything you need, so I took a bunch of maps and tried my best to merge them in a single one.

First some notes:

I'm not responsible for any of the locations on this map, my work was simply to put everythin in a single location, and add colors to try and improve what's here.

I checked every single mana shrine looking for the one location I missed on the game, they are all 100% accurate.

I checked at lest the entire upper half of the health shrine map before I found the last location I needed, so at least that part is 100% accurate.

I never checked the teleports locations. But since the mana, health and teleports locations came from the iMap, they all should be really close to perfect.

The undergrounds and the graveyards I used the maps that are on this message board, I hope they are accurate.

Black Towers were marked by me from memory, I hope I'm not dumb enough to have screwed that part up :p

The map is missing all towns, camps, and other kinds of locations, but if you follow everything by this map, it will be really easy to just go to the iMap later and find the things you need.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to mark those last places. If someone can give me a map that's accurate, I'll add everything to this map. Or feel free to choose another color and add wha'ts missing.

I probably won't ever come back to this part of the boards, so if someone needs something, please contact me by a private message.

Here's the map. Hope it helps someone and the next person to dig this game up for the 1.000 gs can complete it so we finally have something perfect on the web for this stupid last achievement on the game. :)

I tried my best to not overlap locations (if something would overlap tomuch I moved the mark a little bit so everything was clear) and I think I have not forgotten anything or overlaped any markers / use the wrong colour. At least I was paying a hell of attention while doing it.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5755/twoworldsmap.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5755/twoworldsmap.jpg

Credit should go to:

Whoever did the iMap. That must have taken a HUGE amount of time and as far as I know is the best map on the web. Only problem with it is having everything split in sections.

Whoever made the graveyard map that's on the alternative achievement guide.

Whoever made the underground map that's on the alternative achievement guide and to xxJUSTINxx that made some corrections to it.

Edited by Siegfried

This looks pretty good, I'll use it whenever I decide to get the last 100g in this game.

The iMap is good but for some reason it's kind of glitchy on my computer.

It's just because it's loading so much. So some stuff may fail to load. Might be to much for your browser / computer to load at once.

And to the topic creator, I thanked you in the thread above but might as well thank you in your own thread. You have the most well built map so far I've seen. Most maps are separated to whatever you need done, which is not bad I guess. But I wanted 'A' map to use that had everything on it, that I could save and zoom in on and check off as I go. So thank you :woop:

One correction though I posted above also, (you might check this more.) I found one Magic Source that was missing from both that map site and your map. Not bad though. I did get the achievement even though I did not finish the map, lol

http://i34.tinypic.com/28vvngl.jpg

It's just because it's loading so much. So some stuff may fail to load. Might be to much for your browser / computer to load at once.

And to the topic creator, I thanked you in the thread above but might as well thank you in your own thread. You have the most well built map so far I've seen. Most maps are separated to whatever you need done, which is not bad I guess. But I wanted 'A' map to use that had everything on it, that I could save and zoom in on and check off as I go. So thank you :woop:

One correction though I posted above also, (you might check this more.) I found one Magic Source that was missing from both that map site and your map. Not bad though. I did get the achievement even though I did not finish the map, lol

Weird, I did checked the entire iMap on magic sources against my game, so I can confirm everything that's there is in the right place. It's possible that I have found another magic shrine that wasn't there, but it's really unlikely :p

Anyway, the map is not perfect (as I stated, it's missing the cities, camps and etc). I did that after I finished the game, just to try to help someone looking for that last achievement because I know how frustrating it is.

I think about it just as a really good starting point, so someone can follow it while playing, make corrections and add the last locations. So we finally can have a decent map for this game. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think this forum is dead, but I'll post this here and hope somebody replies. On your map, there are a few instances in which underground locations are marked but no underground health or mana shrines are near it. However, on explorations of my own, I found some not marked on your map.

Will I need to fully explore EVERY underground in order to get the all locations achievement?

I think this forum is dead, but I'll post this here and hope somebody replies. On your map, there are a few instances in which underground locations are marked but no underground health or mana shrines are near it. However, on explorations of my own, I found some not marked on your map.

Will I need to fully explore EVERY underground in order to get the all locations achievement?

i hope someones still reading this as i have the same question im going back and tring to finish this game up

I can't answer that as I haven't got quite that far yet, but I figure, when in doubt, do it. Better safe than sorry, right? I assume the info would be in the Achievement Guide on this site mind you, but if not, just go through them. It won't take much longer to get them than not doing it, but it would likely save some legwork in the end.

I can't answer that as I haven't got quite that far yet, but I figure, when in doubt, do it. Better safe than sorry, right? I assume the info would be in the Achievement Guide on this site mind you, but if not, just go through them. It won't take much longer to get them than not doing it, but it would likely save some legwork in the end.

i agree but i already did the whole map and now am running around trying to find whatever i missed to keep the find all undergrounds and find everything achievements from popping i think ima start in one corner and do the whole map so no black is left

Alright. I got the achievements and I did not fully explore every underground. Basically, you just need to explore the undergrounds enough until you locate the health shrine; in most undergrounds, this is right near the exit, but sometimes you’ll have to explore them a little bit until you find it. Then you’re free to leave. However, in some undergrounds, there are mana shrines. Fortunately, this map has all of those marked as green dots; if there’s a green dot, explore the nearby underground until you get the mana shrine as well.

Alright. I got the achievements and I did not fully explore every underground. Basically, you just need to explore the undergrounds enough until you locate the health shrine; in most undergrounds, this is right near the exit, but sometimes you’ll have to explore them a little bit until you find it. Then you’re free to leave. However, in some undergrounds, there are mana shrines. Fortunately, this map has all of those marked as green dots; if there’s a green dot, explore the nearby underground until you get the mana shrine as well.

So was this for the ALL UNDERGROUND or overall ALL LOCATIONS?

I finally got All Underground long ago but still failed to find all locations, after countless hours of exploring. Most of the maps online i've found are either missing locations, not well detailed, or just aren't there anymore. I've been wanting to go back and play a little bit but more so just lock in my 1000g.

Sooo if you happen to know a good map or the one in this thread is pretty accurate, please let me know!

thanks

I used the map above to complete the "all locations" achievement. It even had some locations that are not shown on the "official" type of map I got from some other thread. If the map marks any underground magic/health sources, make sure that you actually went in far enough to uncover them, as I think there are some that are quite far from the entrance.

• 2 weeks later...
I used the map above to complete the "all locations" achievement. It even had some locations that are not shown on the "official" type of map I got from some other thread. If the map marks any underground magic/health sources, make sure that you actually went in far enough to uncover them, as I think there are some that are quite far from the entrance.

Edit: actually, this map is helpful to find all the health/magic locations, but that is not sufficient for the achievement. You will also need the regular map to check off all the villages, camps, towers, etc., anything that registers as "new location found" when you find it (this map doesn't show them, just as the regular map doesn't have all health/magic, so you need both maps!)

• 2 weeks later...

no, the mana and health shrines DO COUNT

anything that registers as a new location found is needed

on a different note, thanks for the map , im using it as we speak to find the locations, a couple are marked a bit far away from the actual location though

for instance the cave on the map in the top right in the snow, its very far from where your dot is. but thats all iv found wrong so far :)

• 7 months later...

Followed this map for all undergrounds and it has not unlocked! Can anyone confirm using this map have unlocked this? Or have i to fins all locations before this will unlock?

All but one cave is marked on the map its the Beaver Kettle Cave located near the Green Moss cave :D

Edited by Ragnarok1986
Missing Cave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the health shrine on the line for C1? Ive tried the teleport above it and below it and just keep running down the side of the mountains or coming up against invisible walls. I tried coming at it from the coast as well but just ended up in place that told me i couldn't go any further and the mountains were just unclimbable. Please help just want to finish this game.

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the health shrine on the line for C1? Ive tried the teleport above it and below it and just keep running down the side of the mountains or coming up against invisible walls. I tried coming at it from the coast as well but just ended up in place that told me i couldn't go any further and the mountains were just unclimbable. Please help just want to finish this game.

Try dying from falling down the ledge nearby so you spawn there. Just get as close as you possibly can and then go for it.

Anyone else still going for these at the moment? I'm treading carefully and just got my 20 Undergrounds achievement, yet I've visited 22...

Do you have to enter the secret part of Kings Tomb for it to count? I know there is a mana shrine down there that I can't get to yet, but just concerned about the undergrounds for now. I'm gonna go back through from the beginning and make sure I went into all of them(of those I've marked off as visited), but this is frustrating me. already.

Try dying from falling down the ledge nearby so you spawn there. Just get as close as you possibly can and then go for it.

What ledge I just keep coming up against invisible walls I just cant find a way up this particular mountain range to get any where near it. I evern tried drowning myself dead opposite where the shrine should be and was resurrected back near the teleport in 2D does this shrine actually exist and does the one in 10I exist as well as i cant get to that one either

Edited by jelwez