Official "What Should I Get/Play Next?" Thread

AOS Puck

^I was thinking $10 but yeah

...just don't pay $60 like like I did :(

Felt like such an idiot

Alright, I'm in the market for a new game and my buddy recommended Borderlands. Now, there's a guy who will sell me both for $25. Is it a game worth getting? Want to know a bit more about the game. Does it have a good story, any replay value, etc. Just some general knowledge about whether or not this is a deal I should do. Thanks in advance guys. :)

I liked them both a lot. They are both very fun if you have the friends and are easy to complete. While you are getting a good deal you should look up the game of the year editions

Alright, I'm in the market for a new game and my buddy recommended Borderlands. Now, there's a guy who will sell me both for $25. Is it a game worth getting? Want to know a bit more about the game. Does it have a good story, any replay value, etc. Just some general knowledge about whether or not this is a deal I should do. Thanks in advance guys. :)

The story is alright but the gameplay is where it really shines. Very fun gameplay even in single player and yes the game has a ton of replay value. But like another poster said you should try to find the game of the year versions for both games. Honestly $25 is kinda a lot for just the vanilla versions of the games. But i highly recommend tracking down the game of the year versions.

Right, I bought a stupid amount of games in the Xmas sales recently, mainly not awesome but hopefully some that are worth a bash. What do I start with?

Section 8

Bionic Commando

Red Faction Armaggedon

Too Human

Zone of the Enders HD Collection - I know this is gonna be ace, loved the PS2 original

Eat Lead

Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad

i enjoyed too human once got used to the camera

Right, I bought a stupid amount of games in the Xmas sales recently, mainly not awesome but hopefully some that are worth a bash. What do I start with?

Section 8

Bionic Commando

Red Faction Armaggedon

Too Human

Zone of the Enders HD Collection - I know this is gonna be ace, loved the PS2 original

Eat Lead

Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad

ZOE or Red Faction for sure. I wasn't a fan of Too Human or Eat Lead, Section 8 was okay to an extent but I can't imagine there is an online community for it anymore. Never played Bionic Commando and don't have much of an opinion on Onechanbara as I only played it for a few minutes.

wondering **how** to approach my back log...

Green Lantern

Dead Island

Saints Row (wanting to go in order, also have SR 2 & 3; no DLC yet)

Jurassic Park: The Game

Dragon Age: Origins (no DLC yet)

KoA Reckoning

Just Cause

GUN

From what i have played/watched been played

Dragon age origins

Kingdoms of amalur reckoning

Saints row series

From what i have heard about

Dead Island (depends if you have a co-op partner or not)

Just Cause

Green lantern (fun but easy 1k)

Gun

Jurassic park.

Green Lantern

Dead Island

KoA Reckoning

Just Cause

GUN

1. KoA: Reckoning
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Saint's Row
  4. Dead Island
  5. Just Cause
  6. GUN
  7. Green Lantern
  8. Jurassic Park

Green Lantern

Dead Island

KoA Reckoning

Just Cause

GUN

Saints Row 1+2 (Screw 3)

Dragon Age

GUN

KoA Reckoning

Dead Island

Just Cause

Green Lantern

Jurrasic Park

I played Alpha Protocol summer before last and at the point it had aged well. Of course i didn't expect a AAA title but i was definitely surprised. you can tackle it stealthily or guns blazing. Also has the moral decisions,optional love interests as well as some cool upgrades. I think I paid about 5 for it and was really happy. The gameplay is decent and its kinda short but well worth the time.

I played Alpha Protocol summer before last and at the point it had aged well. Of course i didn't expect a AAA title but i was definitely surprised. you can tackle it stealthily or guns blazing. Also has the moral decisions,optional love interests as well as some cool upgrades. I think I paid about 5 for it and was really happy. The gameplay is decent and its kinda short but well worth the time.

I'm looking forward to playing it in that case. I came close to buying it on release as my expectations were high then but kind of glad I didn't at the end. It got cheap quick and didn't prove very popular I think.

I'm looking forward to playing it in that case. I came close to buying it on release as my expectations were high then but kind of glad I didn't at the end. It got cheap quick and didn't prove very popular I think.

AP, you'll either love or very much, hate. 1000G is time consuming, many play throughs.

I've played Dark for 10 minutes, the road map says it is quick and easyish but it seems like a shitty game from my experience and reviews.

I've played Dark for 10 minutes, the road map says it is quick and easyish but it seems like a shitty game from my experience and reviews.

It doesn't look great, but all my friends say it's a super easy/quick game with the exception of a few parts. I'm sure I'll be fine. I've bound to have played worse in the past. :p