Will you buy it?

dwayne_hicks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this game so much that i still have fable original edition, fable the lost chapter and fable download on xbox 360.

i will definitely be getting this day 1 as i still play this game today as it is better than most games nowadays and i would love to play this in hd i will probably play it 15 times before i have a break from it lol.

long live fable the lost chapters possibly the best game in the past 10 years, definitely the best fable game

Never played fable 1 or 2 and only played the third because it's free, But i do really like fable 3 and everyone says the first two are better so i will probably pick this up.

Do it. Like I said to someone else, play the second then the first. You will watch the games get better as you turn from a king into a peasant.

I get to fight Jack the Ripper again. Fuck yeah I'm getting it! Not to mention the original Demon Doors were the greatest and there was actually a touch of fantasy to the world (not to mention the fact that there were Heroes all over the place. Such a bad decision to kill off the Heroes Guild in the sequels... Not to mention Theresa won't go the hell away. At least she's hot in the first one.)

• 4 weeks later...