Kenshi-alities

eurytomid

Before you get excited, he's not out yet for xbox, I am just posting this for tomorrow when we get him. I got it from the PS3 board on Gamefaqs

Scatterbrained: :dup:, :ddown:, :dup:, :ddown:, :rtbut: (SWEEP)

Split Ends: :dleft:, :dright:,:ddown:, :dright:, :ybut: (JUMP)

Stage: :ddown:, :dright:,:ddown:, :abut: (VARIES)

Babality: :ddown:,:dleft:,:ddown:, :xbut: (JUMP)

Edited by eurytomid

You do realize a.) there's already a thread specifically for this stuff (and is why it's stuck; so that it's always on Page 1), and b.) I posted those to it nearly an hour ago.

No I did not, but thanks for pointing it out

And i bet this is Microsoft's fault too. Douche Bags

Why would you automatically assume it's MS fault when NetherRealm has had hiccup after hiccup since this game was released? Is it too farfetched to think it's NR fault on this? I for one place the blame squarely on them.

now we gotta wait til tomorrow, fucking stupid, these people should be more organized i already paid for this now i have to wait longer, fuck u whoevers fault this is,i stayed up til 8 am to play as this dude and lost sleep for work.

Edited by Ag3nt471986

You do realize a.) there's already a thread specifically for this stuff (and is why it's stuck; so that it's always on Page 1), and b.) I posted those to it nearly an hour ago.

There's no need to be rude. The guy was trying to help and even if it's already posted he still had good intentions. Calm down.

Also, "Scatterbrain" is sweep distance, not jump.

Edited by Lordvader178

There's no need to be rude. The guy was trying to help and even if it's already posted he still had good intentions. Calm down.

Thanks I changed that, I understand people are angry because of the Kenshi mess yesterday, nerd rage is always fun to watch

There is a bug in-game, saying first Kenshi Fatality must be done in Sweep, but when you go to tutorial it shows jump distance.

Or maybe it's me, but I remember doing alot of sweep fatalities touching opponent, while this one didn't work

Edited by GamBeaT

I wasn't being rude. I was pointing out the fact there is already a long existing thread for this exact purpose (and is stuck so that you can't miss it). You know.... "trying to help" and having "good intentions." I was perfectly calm right up until you accused me of being rude. And really, that's quite funny coming from the creator of this thread and someone listing their location as "Sarcasmville."

Im having issues with Kenshi's second fatality. I do the motions but get nothing. I jump backwards from player 2, i then press Block as I always do for distance fatalities. I then press B,F,D,F and Y.... nothing. Are we sure its the jump distance?

Im having issues with Kenshi's second fatality. I do the motions but get nothing. I jump backwards from player 2, i then press Block as I always do for distance fatalities. I then press B,F,D,F and Y.... nothing. Are we sure its the jump distance?

Try it in the fatality practice until you get the distance right? That's what the move list has but the distance are always a bit off

I wasn't being rude. I was pointing out the fact there is already a long existing thread for this exact purpose (and is stuck so that you can't miss it). You know.... "trying to help" and having "good intentions." I was perfectly calm right up until you accused me of being rude. And really, that's quite funny coming from the creator of this thread and someone listing their location as "Sarcasmville."

It's easier to say "Thanks for the info, but i've already posted it in the sticky" as opposed to being critical. You may not have intended to be rude but the way you worded it sounded rude. Also, calm is not the opposite of rude. Just because you are calm dosen't mean you can't be rude. As for the last two, I don't see how the thread I created has anything to do with this. If you are talking about my second response, sure I could of worded it better but at least i can admit it didn't sound as nice as it could have.

And about the location, you are just bringing trivial matters to strengthen your argument. If you want to stand up for yourself, make it relevent to the actual discussion.

From close range, do a backwards Dash (press back twice fast). Thats where you the fatality should be pulled off, don't worry about the fatality trainer. The game is a bit jerky sometimes with fatalities and even more so with babialities.

Edited by Lordvader178

It's easier to say "Thanks for the info, but i've already posted it in the sticky" as opposed to being critical. You may not have intended to be rude but the way you worded it sounded rude. Also, calm is not the opposite of rude. Just because you are calm dosen't mean you can't be rude. As for the last two, I don't see how the thread I created has anything to do with this. If you are talking about my second response, sure I could of worded it better but at least i can admit it didn't sound as nice as it could have.

And about the location, you are just bringing trivial matters to strengthen your argument. If you want to stand up for yourself, make it relevent to the actual discussion.

You say to "Calm down," I say I was never not calm prior to, provide an instance of you arguably not being calm (couldn't wait for the game to register the fact you already paid for the character, so instead you get the compatibility pack (which when the game is given a chance to recognize that you have the Season Pass, shouldn't even be offered) and post a thread on here) and provide something that suggests that you may not be in a position to tell someone else to calm down (suggesting instead that maybe you're one who incites people to be not calm), and suddenly I'm an idiot who only says things that have no bearing on anything? \:|

Whatever.

You say to "Calm down," I say I was never not calm prior to, provide an instance of you arguably not being calm (couldn't wait for the game to register the fact you already paid for the character, so instead you get the compatibility pack (which when the game is given a chance to recognize that you have the Season Pass, shouldn't even be offered) and post a thread on here) and provide something that suggests that you may not be in a position to tell someone else to calm down (suggesting instead that maybe you're one who incites people to be not calm), and suddenly I'm an idiot who only says things that have no bearing on anything? \:|

Whatever.

Your first response was worded as if you wanted the credit for Kenshi-alities. As soon as someone else tried to help you almost immediatly tried to take credit. You even stated that it was specifically posted by you when you could have just said "they are already in the sticky thread". Is it such a big deal if someone else posts it as well with the intention of helping?

As for my issue with the compatibility pack, that's not even slightly true. My xbox live account is Australian so I had to use an account that does not have a subscription to live to download the DLC. Yes, this actually makes a difference. I couldn't really care less for Kenshi but I purchased the season pass on that account and Kenshi showed up for 400 points for half an hour. I didn't immediatly resort to the compatibility pack and when I did, it worked so I thought I would tell others who have the same problem (which, if you look at the thread, people were as well as on other forums). Pretending like you know exactly how I did things isn't helping your argument.

If you think you are an idiot that's fine. I didn't call you an idiot, I didn't say you have no bearing on anything. But if that's what you think then feel free. Also, when someone says "Whatever" it means they don't really care. Yet you support yourself and then say "Whatever" suggesting that you actually care to defend yourself.

Lets just leave it at that. If you do wish to respond then please send me a message as I think we have already clogged this thread up enough and no, i'm not going to blame it all on you.

From close range, do a backwards Dash (press back twice fast). Thats where you the fatality should be pulled off, don't worry about the fatality trainer. The game is a bit jerky sometimes with fatalities and even more so with babialities.

thanks man. ill give that a shot.