Achievement Discussion

Method

• 2 weeks later...

this is kind of weird, but should just say..last night I was going for the 'Sityodtong Disciple' achievement (Successfully complete all 12 Mark DellaGrotte-specific exercises.) and I did all 12 exercises but no achievement...this morning I started playing again, then got the achievement after doing a Beginner round of Free Striking :p

• 4 weeks later...
I should have this achievement unlocked in 10 days or so - I'll let you know.

Which are the two you have left?

I'm guessing - Greg's Muscle (or something similar) and RICE method ?

I don't remember the specific video, but I got RICE to unlock by watching one of the other videos which I had just unlocked. Maybe it has to do with that video or watching some number of videos?

I'm still missing the two muscle endurance ones as well as the footwear one from Rachele.

Hi,

I'm looking for people to help me out get the MP achievements.

I still need to get some challenges and I can send back if you're serious for this.

I'm working out everyday so you're sure to get a few from me (I usually send 3 per day).

Send me a request with UFC somewhere in message: crazy2bunny

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Has anyone unlocked the 100 day achievement yet? I was a couple of exercises away and somehow all my progress data vanished when I went to check. I had to change the clock cause I missed a couple of days cause of power outages. Did this affect it?

You have my condolences. If you lost your data, you're starting form square one again. It's not your fault, it's the developers [which they still refuse to correct].

Welcome to the club. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Wish i had read this forum topic earlier , spent an hour doing Greg Jacksons exercises and didn't get the achievement , redid a few until i got A+. Hate these ones because it rarely detects my movements which i am doing perfectly. Not looking forward to them on SILVER or GOLD!

Has anyone unlocked the 100 day achievement yet? I was a couple of exercises away and somehow all my progress data vanished when I went to check. I had to change the clock cause I missed a couple of days cause of power outages. Did this affect it?

I have unlocked the 100 day achievement. A power outage also cause me to miss a day, but when that happens, you have to not connect to live when you miss a day, set the clock back, play the day you missed, then turn live back on, i did this at least 3 times because i missed a few days, and it still unlocked for me.

A horrible glith which has happened to me though, is one of the accomplishments, the one where you have to get a certain number of career streaks, i had this for a few months, and then one day it glitched and went to -32,000 ..... now i have to play alot longer just to get it back to 0, then all the way back up to 7k or whatever it calls for... lol

A horrible glith which has happened to me though, is one of the accomplishments, the one where you have to get a certain number of career streaks, i had this for a few months, and then one day it glitched and went to -32,000 ..... now i have to play alot longer just to get it back to 0, then all the way back up to 7k or whatever it calls for... lol

Welcome to the club. :mad:

This has happened to me twice. The first was on a 750/750 workout counter, the latest was on calories 5000/5000. Mine went to -33,000+ each time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

all we can really hope for is the UFC drops THQ and goes w/ a much better developer. Yes it's frustrating w/ the kinect not seeing you a push up when your form didn't change but that comes with the tech. But, the glitches, OMG the glitches and the resets and the achievements not unlocking is ridiculous!!! I don't have stories as bad as some of you but reset on me enough to make want to never play it again!