Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to play the campaign in coop for the "Battle Buddies" achievement. Message me at my GT on Xbox live if you want to play the entire campaign in coop.

I also need the non-DLC squad based achievements. I am looking for a group. Please send me a message on Xbox Live if you need another person.

GT: rapid riot boy

Just finished up campaign on Elite.

Still need to do it co-op, if anyone needs a partner. I'm pretty decent, completed all weapon and tac challenges as well as 100/100 Ghost Skill on every level.

Still need the multiplayer/guerilla ones. I don't have and don't plan on getting the DLC. And obviously I'll return achievement help as well.

I'll be on in about an hour.

GT: DeltaAlphaOscar

Just finished up campaign on Elite.

Still need to do it co-op, if anyone needs a partner. I'm pretty decent, completed all weapon and tac challenges as well as 100/100 Ghost Skill on every level.

Still need the multiplayer/guerilla ones. I don't have and don't plan on getting the DLC. And obviously I'll return achievement help as well.

I'll be on in about an hour.

GT: DeltaAlphaOscar

Hi, I'm looking to boost some of the online achievements. Specifically the "Tour of Duty" achievements, and all the DLC ones for the map packs. I've grown tired of trying to find the specific maps I need the wins on. Nobody is playing on the Arctic and Khyber maps anymore. Hit me up! GT: Iridium2002.

• 2 weeks later...

Khyber Strike DLC Achievement Boost Group For July 31st @ 4pm EST

We are getting these achievements:

The Takeover Domination

Be part of a squad match where your team wins by more than 100 points.

The Tour of Duty: Peshawar

Win 3 MP of any game type on each: Switchback, Palace, and Transit maps

Join the trueachievement session here: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=345464

Or post gt in a reply to this thread. We need 8 people. July 31st @ 4pm EST