How old is everyone that plays this game ?

lynothehammer

I'm 26. I, too, bought it to see what all the fuss was about, and honestly, the game is only moderately good, at best, in my opinion.

However, collecting all the figures and their rare variations is what has me hooked. Haven't been this addicted to something since Pokémon, first generation (red/blue versions).

• 1 month later...

My son who is almost 6 wanted it for his big brother gift ( just recently had another child) shortly after watching one late nighter with my newborn I started playing so now I am hook, which worked out for my son because one day we went on an adventure going to about a dozen stores looking for ones he wanted. Oh I am 28 and also my wife 27 plays with hex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

30 and my friend who plays is 31. His step son who is 13 had it and I bought one figure to play with him when I came over. About two days later I spent 200 bucks on buying a bunch of them. Now all his friends come over when I am there playing and get jealous at my collection of 84 Skylanders.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

• 4 weeks later...

33, and I love the Skylanders! :dance:

I'm from Germany and so I even had to import some of those figures that aren't available here (like the sidekicks and that iOS Limited Edition Pack).

So far I have a nearly complete collection. I even bought some new shelves just for all those figures. :rolleyes:

Still looking for the last two triple packs (8 & 9) and Lightcore Hex.

And for Swap Force, of course!

• 7 months later...

I'm 38 and my son is 8, we started playing Giants last summer, moved to Swap Force this Christmas......we are both having a blast it.....so much so that i am thinking about getting the 1st game....on a side note my boy gives me grief cause he has more achevos in both games than i do......

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I'm sadly 34 and decided to see what all the fuss was about, bought the Giants Edition today and i have to be honest it feels like old school gaming with a twist. Love it ! :woop:

I am 40 ...

No kids.

Just picked up the Swap Force, Giants and Trap team games.

Also got a Marvel Infinity game.

They're fairly fun, although I can't believe people forked out so much $$ for these things.

I just bought them all in 2018 in a huge used lot for $60. Came with 4 games and about 75 characters.

Obviously I am way late to the party, but... for that price, why not