Drum Chalenges-Who needs help?

Mortikie

I'm willing to help out as many people as I can on the drum challenges. I have gotten diamond on EVERY challenge now. If you want to get all the drum challenges done, just send me a message when I'm on. This week and next week are the best times to do this!

I AM NO LONGER HELPING WITH THE KICK CHALLENGES!! Blue Orchid, Steady as She Goes, and Incinerate all require you to get a certain number of kicks (The foot pedal) but can easily be done on your own with No Fail and Auto Kick cheats on. The Auto Kick cheat is gotten from the song Mirror People, which I will still be playing.

!!!Read below before sending me a message!!!

Edited by Mortikie

Wow! I've gotten a bunch of messages for help, more than I expected. So, before you send a FR or a message asking for help, please read below! It will makes things a little smoother and faster!

1. Send me a message with what songs you still need to have done! I WILL NOT help you unless you do this.

2. Stop sending me a bunch of invites! I will send YOU an invite when I am ready to run through the drum challenges, or I have some extra room in the current party. You can always join the (chat) party to check if there is room, or a possible time when there will be room.

3. My mic does not work with my drums for some reason, so if you join the party and I don't talk to you, just wait a minute. I'll back out to the lobby, unplug drums, plug in controller, and answer any questions you may have.

4. DO NOT ASK ME TO PLAY A DIFFERENT INSTRUMENT OR DO A DIFFERENT CHALLENGE. I am helping with drum challenges and drum challenges only.

If you want me to help with a band challenge or something ask me AFTER I finish with everyone for their drum challenges.

5. I will not replay a song if I get diamond on the challenge but do not five star it or get 3 million. You can go back and do those in your own time.

6. Have patience! As I have just said, I've gotten a lot of messages. You may have to sit around in the lobby for a few minutes while I check messages or check to see if someone else would like to join. I would like to run as many people at once as possible, so just chill. Remember, I gain NOTHING from running you through these challenges. I'm doing all of this just to help my fellow achievers.

7. We may have to replay a song a couple times to hit diamond. Brianstorm gives me the most trouble. Again, please have patience.

I know that's a little much to read, but it'll help get through these challenges faster. Also, knowing which challenges you need/don't need helps too.

And for those of you wondering, I have been playing 'real' drums for a little over 2 years now, and yes, my character is sometimes Abe Lincoln or Fry from Futurama.

Edited by Mortikie

Im also helping people with drum challenges. I will help you with all of them except brainstorm and the kick ones :woop::Bounce:

Message me on live if you want. GT is my name!!

Im trying to help Mortikie out with all the people.

PLEASE READ MORTIKIE'S RULES AT THE TOP OF PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im following it the same way he does it.

Thanks

Edited by xUN4GIVEABLEx

Going to be away for the weekend, might be back Sunday night. Will definitely be back on Monday.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEK I WILL BE ONLINE A LOT

After this week I will be fairly busy and will not be able to run through all the drum challenges like I am doing now. Also, if you do not follow the rules above, xUN4GIVEABLEx and I WILL NOT help.

EDIT: xUN4GIVEABLEx and I are working as fast as we can to get everyone done and would like to say thanks to everyone who has already sent a message and is patiently waiting for a reply!

Edited by Mortikie

since my save got deleted, i will be needing help (again).

i have drums, but i suck at drums :(. i can do my own auto kick ones and possibly the refilling star power ones. would really appreciate the help from Mortikie again, or possibly Unforgivable could help.

i think its really cool that you guys are helping out :woop:

To everyone who sends me only a message please send me a friend request with it. I sometimes delete your messages and then there is no way for me to invite you if you don't write back. Im sorry about this and everyone who i forgot about. In the future for anyone who wants help please sent a FR with a message. Thanks

Edited by xUN4GIVEABLEx

@ xUN4GIVEABLEx thx a lot u rocks. Btw i was like wtf O.O watching your highway lol.

Thx

Btw guys can you help me with these drum diamonds left ?

The Say : Hit as many snares as you can.

All along in the watchtower : Hit as many snares as you can.

Zildjian is feeling charitable : Refill the start power meter ...

You And me : Score as much as you can...

Make it wit chu : score as many points as possible.

Seven : Get the highest note streak

Thx

Edited 2: THX again to xUN4GIVEABLEx he helped me again with those challenges, hes a wonderfull person THX!!!!!

Edited by Deadly