Death POSTOAK

Wahey!! It's about bloody time! I must've completed that game on hardcore about 2-3 months ago! There are two T-shirts to unlock. A splosion man one and a big science one. The big science one is still locked for me though. I'm assuming you have to complete the multiplayer to get that one because that's the only thing I haven't done yet for obvious reasons. And talking of multiplayer, I don't suppose the update has fixed the lag too has it? Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Here's hoping, anyway.

Just tested whether or not you have to beat the entire campaign in co-op for the award and am glad to say you don't, just beat the last level on co-op (I used my cousin old account)

1.Splosion man T-shirt/Sweatshirt=Break your first piece of glass

2.Big Science T-shirt/Dress=Beat co-op campaign or just beat the last level in co-op even if you haven't beat the rest yet.

Yes they have fixed the lag

Hallelujah!! At last!! The only problem is there'll probably be hardly any games online now because people will have given up waiting. It's worth a go though. I'm going online now to see if I can get a game going and finally get the full 200 points out of this game!

Edit: Just as I thought. No games at all. Tried starting my own game too. Waited about 5 minutes and nothing. I'll try again later.

Edited by red mist 85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just tested whether or not you have to beat the entire campaign in co-op for the award and am glad to say you don't, just beat the last level on co-op (I used my cousin old account)

1.Splosion man T-shirt/Sweatshirt=Break your first piece of glass

2.Big Science T-shirt/Dress=Beat co-op campaign or just beat the last level in co-op even if you haven't beat the rest yet.

When I go to my avatar editor, it only showed the Splosion man T-shirt. I do not see the sweatshirt... :/

In my "Awards" tab on the xbox live menu (under games), said that I have both unlocked. Does anyone know why it's not showing on the avatar editor?

When I go to my avatar editor, it only showed the Splosion man T-shirt. I do not see the sweatshirt... :/

In my "Awards" tab on the xbox live menu (under games), said that I have both unlocked. Does anyone know why it's not showing on the avatar editor?

The sweatshirt and dress is for the ladies only.....unless you wanna change your avatar to a girl.;)

The sweatshirt and dress is for the ladies only.....unless you wanna change your avatar to a girl.;)

HAHAHAHA :o. Ok well put. I only wished they would've said that on the achievements board. The sweatshirt doesn't look like a girl's clothes though so that's why I was like "where's my sweatshirt?!" LoL.

Thanks a lot POST. lol.