Achievement Discussion

TServo

• 10 months later...

This game will only be easy IF the following

• The game has level select

• The score at the end of the levels doesn't get affected if you get shot

if not then i would probably see this game becoming an easily frustrating on rails shooter... time to get drunk and play games i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

The achievements are rock solid I honestly think there playing a sick joke on us as on us or some multiplier isn't working right.

On the demolition hope level I full reload combo the whole level disarming everyone on Green Beret and was 100k off the 2* score!!! There's nothing more you can do to get points on that level as killing people you lose points.

I've messaged the game devs via there website about a few things that don't seem to work, tier 4 wrath is supposed to make you invincible when it's active and it doesn't, the gain wrath in a perfect reload isn't working too. Surprisingly I heard back saying thanks for the feedback we will look into your comments.

Mate, you sound like you are awesome at the game - if you can't do it than I won't either!

Do we know of you choose Green Beret difficulty it even registers? When choosing Green Beret and I die, it says retries 5, but I should only be getting 3. And please can you tell me how the whole reload combo works?!

You shouldn't be getting 5 retries, Green Beret defiantly works & only gives you 3 continues. You have to play on GB to get more than a star as there's not enough bonus. On the lower levels.

Reload combos work by getting a perfect reload (has to actually reload at least 1 bullet) combo continue build as you kill enemies as long as you keep getting perfects and adds the following.

Reload Combo 1-9 enemy combo 25 bonus points per enemy

Sharp Reload Combo 10-24 enemy combo 50 bonus points per enemy

Slick Reload Combo 25-49 enemy combo 100 bonus points per enemy

Ace Reload Combo 50-99 enemy combo 250 bonus points per enemy

Zen Reload Combo 100+ enemy combo 500 bonus points per enemy

The points only add when the combo ends by either messing up the reload or if the game forces you into a mounted gun or helicopter. If you die you don't get the points, but you shouldn't be dieing anyhow to stand a chance at most of the scores

I've 2* every level but still miles away from 3* on the majority of levels and that's where I'm leaving it! I happy with my hard earned 850g.

Edited by True Marvellous

• 5 months later...