Achievement Discussion

The_Iceman2288

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea that they give us the option to choose between "Earning Achievements in MP or SP". Good job on this one!

This was my thought exactly, I don't do multiplayer so I figured I was going to lose about half of the achievements. This is one of the reasons I only have 1 100% (I also can't be a jerk/evil and I don't like playing on the hardest difficulty because I play for enjoyment not frustration).

Sounds like a really easy 1000 to be honest.

I agree. I guess it all depends on Insanity, but I'm not too worried about it. The list overall seems a bit uninspired, but I'm very impressed with how they handled the multiplayer achievements.

After Dragon Age 2 and the announcement of multiplayer in this game, I was really worried about BioWare. I just hope that this game restores some of my faith.

Sounds like a really easy 1000 to be honest.

This is exactly what I thought. And i like how its heavy on the story based cheeves with limited kill xxx of enemy type achievements. The only real challenge being Insanity of course, which I'll tackle during maybe my 3rd or 4th playthrough. Then do it all over again on the PS3 version!:woop:

Finally!! A developer has figured out how to do mp achievements.

This is done beautifully, I can now work at the achievements at my own pace instead of some mad rush to get the online done before everyone quits playing in 3 months.

Exactly! Absolutely delighted with the way they've done the list. Roll on March 9th!

I like the idea that they give us the option to choose between "Earning Achievements in MP or SP". Good job on this one!

As grateful that i am that Bioware has done this, it almost makes you wonder if it was done on purpose from the backlash of the community about MP. One the other hand, by doing this, i can guarantee that there are a lot of people now who aren't going to touch MP.:p