Possible 4-2 fix

Darkyman2000

I had the game breaker where I needed to play on xbox live to load chapter 4-2.

I found a partner yesterday and we had done the mission, a few chapters later, he went offline and I finished the game myself. Today I have played through on Nightmare difficulty for my last acheivement, it may be worth noting I could not connect to xbox live on this game today.

I have just reached chapter 4-3 with no problems whatsoever, still playing offline!

Im not sure why I cant connect to xbox live, but this may be a possible answer to the bug? Id test it but I dont understand why I cant connect to live, yet when I return to the dashboard its fine.

If im able to test my theory ill post again.

Try playing OFFLINE.

I remember i needed help with the glitch on playthrough 1, but when i came to the same section on Nightmare mode i managed to get through no problem. And i too was disconnected from live, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

Also, GL with the last level, and don't try to rush it. The huge two handed axes are your friends!

Even getting myself online again and playing the mission, I was able to play the mission without problems. It would seem that perhaps playing the mission once on xbox live (or perhaps any mission) you can continue to play the game without restriction?

What a stupid bug. Glad I've passed it.

Even getting myself online again and playing the mission, I was able to play the mission without problems. It would seem that perhaps playing the mission once on xbox live (or perhaps any mission) you can continue to play the game without restriction?

What a stupid bug. Glad I've passed it.

Mm... sucks. Glad you beat it through.