Need HELP on Rebirth! ARGH.

iSs Baillie

I'm at the part where you're on the jeep with the mounted machine gun/grenade launchers. I've blown up the chopper but after that I just seem to constantly die.

Can anyone give me pointers? I can get up to the bit where people run out the house and then 2 trucks come down the road, but I just can't survive it.

Help, please!?

Soz, i thought you meant after that bit.

the building on the right is pretty easy.

I meant after you do that bit, and your tank turns left, you will see people run out of a warehouse which is on the left, take them out instantly then cars and others will turn up, it was there that I just spammed my weapons.

It will take you a few good goes, but it should eventually work.

Yeh I have completed it on Veteran.

That first bit with the enemies on the right was not too tricky, it was the part where you turn left.

Anyway, what I did on that first part is just take the guys out on the building on the right first., you may get hit a few times from the guys further up by the car, but it shouldnt kill you (You must do this quick)

When you take them out, use your grenade launcher to take out the car in front of you.

After that im afraid, was just trial and error (which took me about 20 attempts!!)

What i did was to hit the truck on the left with a grenade, then while i was waiting to be able to use another grenade, i took out the guys on the building with the machine gun, then his the guys by the other truck just below them with a grenade.

If you think this part is hard, just wait until the part after it.

No, i didn't watch the video. I assumed that you were capable of accurately describing your predicament with words.

After you take out the helicopter, you travel few feet down the road and then turn left. After a brief pause in the action, you're then confronted with more enemies... some of which appear on a building to your left.

The way that you didn't know what Mushblink was talking about suggests that you had not reached that part.

No, i didn't watch the video. I assumed that you were capable of accurately describing your predicament with words.

After you take out the helicopter, you travel few feet down the road and then turn left. After a brief pause in the action, you're then confronted with more enemies... some of which appear on a building to your left.

The way that you didn't know what Mushblink was talking about suggests that you had not reached that part.

I think I was accurately describing my predicament. What other part in this level has you on a jeep with a mounted machine gun with grenades, and is just after taking out a helicopter?

I just think your memory is fuzzy. :p

Well, when you put it like that.

Just a misunderstanding. I would describe the part that you're talking about as a different bit to the section just after the helicoptor, even though you're still in the jeep.

Anyway, i'm glad you made it through. It gives me renewed hope that i'll manage it.

This is as far as I have been able to get. I'm lucky if I make it this far.

LOL WHAT?!? U dont get hit a single time until the bridge? that cant be right? im getting hit all the time, starting to think that it is not on veteran =/ on veteran the enemey always hit you,

edit: Sorry dude my bad, after lookin for answers on how to beat this section of the game when u driving the tank, I sat down and gave it another try and guess what I made it over the bridge weey! What happend was that the game like let me go on, it was like the video above that the enemeys didnt shoot at all, but here is some tips.

When the tank going right aim for the truck with grenades, quickly aim on the right side on ground with grenades and on the houses so that u dont lose much healt so that ure health is full when the tank goes left, heres the tricky part. When the tanks turning try to aim on the left side of the building with grenade launcher, after that u have to aim quickly to your right were theres a car and enemies behind it, just before u going to move your aim to the right try to shoot quickly in to the middle were the enemies coming from. So when u killed the guys at the car just spam away with grenades on the bridge and the soldiers that is running infront of you have to be quick coz I almost died here just before I was gonna go over the bridge and after you made it over the bridge just take your time and move up and kill the bastards :) here on this part is easy imo. good luck hope you understand my terrible english writing :)

Edited by B0Zz3

This was the hardest part for me in the whole game on veteran!!! I didn't spend as much time or frustration on any other part as I did here. The end of Khe Sanh, going down the hill was second toughest for me. I thought it was glitched because after blowing up the helicopter, you turn the corner and constantly die right away most of the time, there's practically nothing you can do to stop the guys throwing fire. If I was lucky I'd get past those guys cause I had the pattern down exactly how to shoot the grenades, but then I'd die almost immediately after at the next turn. Stupid me, I restarted level after about an hour of constantly dying not remembering that that part was only halfway through the level, so I had to replay the previous part with Mason.

Anyways, I finally got past it the other day after about 90 minutes on that one stupid part. Absolutely fucking retarded of the programmers to design that part where you pretty much have to depend on luck and hope for the one chance when the AI acts dumb and doesn't fire at you that fast, because if they want to they can fire immediately and there's nothing you can do to take them all out at once. I'm talking more about the second turn after the chopper.

Edited by rockhopper

This was the hardest part for me in the whole game on veteran!!! I didn't spend as much time or frustration on any other part as I did here. The end of Khe Sanh, going down the hill was second toughest for me. I thought it was glitched because after blowing up the helicopter, you turn the corner and constantly die right away most of the time, there's practically nothing you can do to stop the guys throwing fire. If I was lucky I'd get past those guys cause I had the pattern down exactly how to shoot the grenades, but then I'd die almost immediately after at the next turn. Stupid me, I restarted level after about an hour of constantly dying not remembering that that part was only halfway through the level, so I had to replay the previous part with Mason.

Anyways, I finally got past it the other day after about 90 minutes on that one stupid part. Absolutely fucking retarded of the programmers to design that part where you pretty much have to depend on luck and hope for the one chance when the AI acts dumb and doesn't fire at you that fast, because if they want to they can fire immediately and there's nothing you can do to take them all out at once. I'm talking more about the second turn after the chopper.

Completely agree. Yes I understand veteran is always going to be difficult, but come on guys, this bit takes the piss! so disapointed with this game! cant wait to get rid. Oh wait, was this supposed to go in the bitching thread? oops, sorry!