How many times have you re-upped?

ChipmunksRus

I love this multiplayer despite it's many faults, glitchy matchmaking, etc. I'm on my third re-up of the nanosuit, have 1000 gamerscore, and am going to get back to level 50 again just to be max level once more. Crysis' fast pace keeps me coming back as I pull off relentless skill kills, and finish every game with a 3-5+ K/D. Flying over people's heads and pulling insane trickshots with high sensitivity never gets old. Anyone else who loves this multiplayer as well? Also, I'm always down to play Crysis so add me if you want.

<-GT

So you're one of those people who ruining the game for us who just want to get the 1000.

Nice work with hiding your bousting in your question as well.

On topic, I clearly don't understand how can you re-up even just once, as getting to lvl 50 is already a big pain in the ass. Even if I take out the semi-god-like people (as you) and early quitter assholes from the equation, the multi is broken in so many levels that I will never ever touch it after getting 1000 on it.

Which is a shame though, as I think it actually could be one of the funniest MP if they would adress all the issues. (which are many)

Anyways, you earned my respect not with your fabulous skills but with your huge dedication to this broken game.

On a side note: is the frame around the player cards depending on how many times did you reboot? And if so, have any source where I can see which belong to these levels?

So you're one of those people who ruining the game for us who just want to get the 1000.

Nice work with hiding your bousting in your question as well.

On topic, I clearly don't understand how can you re-up even just once, as getting to lvl 50 is already a big pain in the ass. Even if I take out the semi-god-like people (as you) and early quitter assholes from the equation, the multi is broken in so many levels that I will never ever touch it after getting 1000 on it.

Which is a shame though, as I think it actually could be one of the funniest MP if they would adress all the issues. (which are many)

Anyways, you earned my respect not with your fabulous skills but with your huge dedication to this broken game.

On a side note: is the frame around the player cards depending on how many times did you reboot? And if so, have any source where I can see which belong to these levels?

First of all, I don't boost in Crysis. I never have and never will, and if I remember correctly they patched the method of boosting a long while ago. Secondly, I'm hardly ruining the game just by playing it for people who want their achievements, and like I said in my post, add me if you want to play. If you have me and my friend in your squad it's pretty much a guaranteed win. As for how rebooting changes your player card, I'm pretty sure it adds another little insignia in the middle of your rank? Not quite sure though to be honest because I can barely see it on my TV anyways.

BOAST, as in: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/boast

Sorry I typed it wrong.

And by ruining it, I meant there are some people with similar (or better) KDR who making sport of humiliating casual players. Many of them are on top of the leaderboards.

I admit, I am far from being any good, but there are matches (fx free for all) where one person has so many frags as the rest of the lobby combined. Yes, you are cool and so on, but what is the point in it?

Also this is the reason why I cannot unlock the Jack of All Trades cheevo. Even if I would win, there is always a lvl 50 who just beats me for fun. I mean, isn't there a prestige or hardcore lobby? What is the point in beating the shit out from people way under your league?

The broken matching system makes it even worse, putting together these robots against people like me or people who just got the Xbox+Crysis bundle and playing maybe first time on xboxlive in their life.

And there is one more difference between us: I couldn't care less about KDR, and I'm not for the win (except that damn FFA) I don't mind loosing, if I loose in a nice game.

Thanks for your offer, too, but I don't like DM, prefer objective based multi, and in Crash Site I'm actually quite good. Getting the MVP quite some time, as I go for the objective, and doesn't care if I die.

Always a good laugh though, when we beat people with 6+ KDR, as they might be good in targeting, just do not understand the basics of the game.

BOAST, as in: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/boast

Sorry I typed it wrong.

And by ruining it, I meant there are some people with similar (or better) KDR who making sport of humiliating casual players. Many of them are on top of the leaderboards.

I admit, I am far from being any good, but there are matches (fx free for all) where one person has so many frags as the rest of the lobby combined. Yes, you are cool and so on, but what is the point in it?

Also this is the reason why I cannot unlock the Jack of All Trades cheevo. Even if I would win, there is always a lvl 50 who just beats me for fun. I mean, isn't there a prestige or hardcore lobby? What is the point in beating the shit out from people way under your league?

The broken matching system makes it even worse, putting together these robots against people like me or people who just got the Xbox+Crysis bundle and playing maybe first time on xboxlive in their life.

And there is one more difference between us: I couldn't care less about KDR, and I'm not for the win (except that damn FFA) I don't mind loosing, if I loose in a nice game.

Thanks for your offer, too, but I don't like DM, prefer objective based multi, and in Crash Site I'm actually quite good. Getting the MVP quite some time, as I go for the objective, and doesn't care if I die.

Always a good laugh though, when we beat people with 6+ KDR, as they might be good in targeting, just do not understand the basics of the game.

I'm down to play any game type but understandable if you don't want to have a good teammate to play with. In regards to the match-ups, I agree with that. I don't enjoy killing people who just bought the game, contrary to what you think, and I will actually avoid them just so I don't kill them repeatedly. I feel bad for people who just bought it as the skill difference between people who have even played the game for 10 hours and people who've played it for 0 is quite ridiculous.

The people who are level 50 however are just playing the game and it's not their fault if they're better than you. It would be great if it separated the players better for sure. It's funny how you mentioned the top people on the leaderboards, because I used to play team instant action in a party with a few of the top people in the world, and no one wanted to play with us because the endgame score would be something like 75-15. It's understandable, as a formidable team of people talking in Crysis will easily destroy everyone.

Anyways, this topic was not started so I could boast, but I was wondering if there are any people like me who still play this game for fun. When you are good, the amount of insane stuff you can pull is ridiculous and fun.

Lastly, if you're willing to let me give you some tips I can easily share with you some stuff of how to get better, and help you with your loadouts if necessary because I know all the best combos in the game.

Thanks for being helpful, right now I try to max out all the modules to get more xp and to know what they offer, and then I'll see what fits me best.

You could share your favourite set-up, though.

I would disagree though with people playing for fun, as I even got message stating 'I'm enjoying raping noobs' or so.

Also, as I said I have no problem if someone is better than me. But when one person controls the game for the other 11, it's just stupid and pointless.

Could be avoided if the high skilled people would use the HC mode or whatever. Or the damn Xbox feedback system would work at least.

My issue with the game (and that is why I won't reboot - just to stick to the topic) that even if I'm lucky enough to get into a well balanced lobby, there IS some sort of glitch, freezing, lag, bug or whatever. In the 3 CoD I have I always went to the max level (didn't prestige though) just for fun, and even though there are also some crazy skilled people, never been so frustrated as I'm now.

I guess it was a terrible idea to put multi achievements in this game, as I already felt the grind-mood from level 20 and I'm sure will hate the game when I get done with it.

How people won't go crazy from this game, is beyond my understanding.

Edited by psybOltOn

Well to best honest I would use modules that are good, (stealth enhance, mobility enhance, energy transfer, nano recharge, etc) rather than trying to max out other modules unless they have something you know you want. That will just get you killed more. Easiest set up in the game is Feline+second weapon+frag, stealth enhance, mobility enhance, and energy transfer.